16

It was a Friday. Everyone was out of work and hanging out at Hoseok's place. All of the alphas had to stay out back where Namjoon was barbecuing some burgers for everyone.

Jaebum had stayed inside with Hoseok and the rest of the omegas. He didn't want to be separated from Hoseok's side even though none of the alphas were even inside.

Hoseok was obviously ignoring his presence, more focused on a conversation he was having with Mark, one of the idols that was friends with Jaebum.

He knew having a celebrity be the father of his pup was pretty crazy, but now he has met a few more idols because of Jaebum.

Mark Tuan was one of them. He's listened to a few of his songs, but has never made a choice to focus on him too much.

He saw Jackson walk in earlier and was glad Jaebum was there to get him to back off before he started to flirt.

He found out through Seokjin - before Jaebum chased him off for wanting to at least touch Hoseok's baby bump - that Namjoon was also an idol, which he was mad at because he had so much friends who were lying to him.

He also met an omega friend of Mark who's name was Park Jimin. He wasn't an idol or choreographer from what he knows. Jimin only told him that he was unemployed at the moment.

Youngjae also explained to him how he was signed under the same label as Jaebum as an idol. Hoseok was beyond shocked.

Nearly all his friends had lied to him about their careers. He was only satisfied once he heard about everyone's jobs.

He found out about Jungkook and Yugyeom being choreographers because of that.

" Why does everyone have successful jobs while me and Yoongi are stuck at the shelter??" Hoseok leans back in his seat with a pout, or more like he leans into Jaebum whose arms were already wrapped around the omega.

" I don't even know how i got my job honestly." Jungkook says with a shrug." One day i'm dancing in a college pep rally, next thing i know some guy comes up to me and asks me if i wanna be a choreographer." The omega added on, crossing his arms.

" Honestly i don't know how i became an idol either. It was kind of a spur of the moment kind of thing.." Youngjae said from his corner of the couch, his gaze not on any of the omegas in the room but was fixated outside, watching a certain tall alpha.

" Mhm no one's gonna believe that crap Youngjae." Yoongi commented from where he had his head on Bambam's thigh.

" W-what do you mean??" Youngjae asked, tearing his gaze away from outside and looking at the rest of them." We all know that big fat crush you have on a certain alpha." Mark replied.

" I do not." " Yeah you do Youngjae. No use denying it. You used to text me and Yoongi all the time about him." Hoseok rolled his eyes playfully.

" He texted me and Mark about him a lot too." Jinyoung said, a small chuckle leaving his face when Youngjae curls up in a ball to hide his red cheeks.

" Why don't you go talk to him Youngjae? You guys work together after all don't you?" Jungkook asked, looking at Youngjae.

The blonde omega played with his fingers." I don't.. I don't know.. I guess i just don't want him to reject me if i tell him i like him." Youngjae muttered softly.

" Come on now, he's literally flirted with you before Youngjae. I'm pretty sure he's interested." Mark said before taking a drink of his soda he had.

" Namjoon flirts?? I thought he always went into panic mode and avoided any pretty omega he saw." Jinyoung raised a brow." Excuse me but we are pretty omegas." Hoseok pouted.

" You know what i meant Hobi." Jinyoung said as he rolled his eyes, amused.

" Ya know what, if you don't go talk to him, then i will." Bambam looked at Youngjae." After all, i have a way with words." The young omega said, getting up and dropping Yoongi's head on the couch.

" Hey come backkk, i want my pillow." Yoongi whined, trying to drag Bambam back onto the couch.

Youngjae's head shot up when Bambam spoke." You li-" "I thought it was obvious?" Bambam sounded cocky as he walked to the sliding back door.

" H-hey wait a minute!" Youngjae shot up, rushing after him as they both went out back, obviously making little comments towards each other as they approached the oblivious alpha.

The rest of the omegas laughed at the scene." So Hobi," Jinyoung caught Hoseok's attention." How's he been doing?" The omega asks, motioning his head to the alpha who had fallen asleep on Hoseok at one point.

" He's not as hostile towards alphas now but i'm guessing that's because of all the scenting we've been doing lately." " You let him scent you?" Yoongi asks, tilting his head as best as he could from his position.

Hoseok nods in response." Yeah, he only ever scents me whenever he feels the need to or whenever i'm annoyed." He adds on.

" And you just let him? Like he's not an annoying piece of shit?" Mark raises a brow.

" I mean yeah, he isn't doing as much harm as he was before anymore so if this calms him down then i'm fine with doing it." Hoseok shrugs a bit.

" At least you found something to help his state of mind." Jungkook says, drinking chocolate milk from his straw.

" Mhm. He hasn't started talking yet though unfortunately. He still growls and grunts at times but at least i can make some sort of conversation with him." Hoseok says, moving his gaze to the alpha who was leaning against him.

One of Jaebum's hands were still resting on Hoseok's stomach as it always was and of course he did nothing to push it away.

Namjoon poked his head into the house but didn't step in." Food's done, you guys can come eat now." He says before pulling his head back out.

" Finally." Jungkook cheers as he stands up and walks out, Mark, Jimin and Jinyoung following him.

Yoongi stands up and looks over at Hoseok who hasn't moved." You coming Hobi?" Hoseok looks away from Jaebum and at the older omega." Oh yeah, i'll be out in a few minutes."

Yoongi nods and walks out as well. He went over to where Jungkook and Mark were standing waiting for their food.

" Is Hobi waking Jaebum up?" Jungkook asked, looking at the older omega." Yeah i'm guessing he's doing that." Yoongi replies as he grabs one of the plates of food Namjoon had put out.

" It looks like he's doing more than just waking him up." Mark said, catching the two omega's attention and making them look back inside through the glass.

They expected Hoseok and Jaebum to be on their way outside, instead they see Hoseok seated in Jaebum's lap, the baby bump making an awkward space between them.

" I'm guessing that's how they scent each other?" Jungkook shrugs as he looks back at the others." Give them some privacy, it's rude to watch a couple scent each other." Namjoon said, shooing the three omegas away from the door.