❥ 2 | y's and confessions.

VarunDhawan:
Can you just post a picture of mine? Without Jacqueline in it?

VarunDhawan_FC:
Sorry? Am I dreaming? Is this really The Varun Dhawan.

VarunDhawan:
😅😅 Yes, it's me.

VarunDhawan_FC:
So I'm not dreaming and I am alive, and you yourself are talking to me.

VarunDhawan:
Yes.

VarunDhawan_FC:
Okayyyyyyyyyy

VarunDhawan:
So many Y's? You're scaring me.

VarunDhawan_FC:
Trust me I'm not that creep.

VarunDhawan:
I trust you. :-)

VarunDhawan:
You there? I feel like I'm talking to myself. Do you've any personal account?

VarunDhawan_FC:
Sorry for the late replies, I still need time to process that YOU are texting me. And my personal ID is SarcasticTeen.

VarunDhawan:
Get used to it. ;-) and aren't you feeling awkward to share your personal account.

VarunDhawan_FC:
I've mentioned it in my post as well, and it's public. No awkwardness. Tell me one thing. Why'd you text me?

VarunDhawan:
Wanted someone to talk to, and, who can understand me more than my fangirl?

VarunDhawan_FC:
Okayyyyyy. Um, don't you've friends to talk to? Like Ranbir Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor?

VarunDhawan:
Those Y's are scaring me. Of course I've, they're my best friends. But, they're busy. And I want you to stop posting about me and Jacqueline together.

VarunDhawan_FC:
Lol. Okay, no more extended Y's. I know how it feels when your best friends gets busy, and why do you want me to do that?

VarunDhawan:
Great, and I want you to do that cause this is the only fan account I follow and I don't want to see how much you LOVE us together.

VarunDhawan_FC:
Um, okay. So, no more ship pictures? Like, no more?

VarunDhawan:
Yes, no more.

VarunDhawan_FC:
But, we love Raja and Alishka together. 😢😢

VarunDhawan:
Did you just emotionally blackmailed me?

VarunDhawan_FC:
Nope! 😢😢

VarunDhawan:
Raja doesn't loves Alishka. 🤐

SarcasticTeen Notification box:

VarunDhawan started following you.

Hola beauties!
I hope you're enjoying it. Thank you so much for reading.

Lots of Love ♡
Mrs. Ranbir Kapoor ♡

 Ranbir Kapoor ♡