19

"Mommy where are we going?" Rosie asked playing with her Teddy's ear.

"Party" Jennifer replied concentrating on her make-up.

"Birthday party?" Rosie asked again.

"No Rosie." Jennifer sigh putting eyeliner on dressing table.

"Then" Rosie pressed on the topic, wanting to know proper answer.

Jennifer was all exhausted, before event, I don't know how she was going to manage all night.

I took Rosie and placed her on bed "Remember Cinderella movie, where she went to a party and danced with Prince, that kind of party." I tried my best to explain in her way to make her understand which kind of party we were going.

"Ohh!!" finally she was said.
"Ev, you will also dance with your Prince?" she asked turning to face me.

"No Rosie, I'll dance with my princess." I tickle her making her giggle.

"No silly, I'll dance with my pwince." she said giggling.

Emma laugh so hard she fell of the stool.

We all decided to get ready at Jennifer's because Alex is driving us.
But our little Rosie have more questions than anyone can answer.

Jennifer was doing Mrs Black's makeup and Emma was painting her nails and I was combing Rosie's hair.

"Now Rosie go and show your daddy, how you are looking." I said after placing comb on the bed.
Her and Jennifer are matching, her purple dress is so pretty, if I could have gotten it in my size I would have exchanged with mine. Mrs Black was wearing pale orange knee length dress, as usual she rocked it. this women would look beautiful in anything.

"OK Emma come I'll do your make up, Eva mom will do you hair." Jennifer suggested, so everyone can get ready in time.

I sit comfortably on bed, Mrs Black wanted to let my hairs open, After combing curling and pinning some hair strands here and there it was done, but she didn't let me see, she said after wearing dresse I can admire her handy work.

Jennifer's blond hair was already done in side bun with few strands of hair here and there framing her face, she did smokey eyes to match her dress and cherry red lipstick.

Emma also decided to go with bun but it was low bun with curly hairs falling in wave. She kept her makeup light with red lips.

Mrs Black suggested it would be good to apply my makeup after wearing dress as it was white and any stain would be too loud to conceale.

First Jennifer went inside her walk in closet to change. When she came Rosie run and hugged her thighs. "Mommy you look like princess."

She scoped her in her arms making sure to not wrinkle her dress.

Then Emm went to change, when she walked out Jennifer whistle and Rosie clapped. She was looking like some runaway model.

Then I took my dress bag and went inside, first I wore strapless bra, I pulled the dress over my head slowly to not spoil Mrs Black's hardwork. I called Emm inside to help me with zipper I turn my back towards the door as my front side of dress still have to be adjusted. She zipped the dress and walked out. I made sure nothing comes out of place when I move.

I walked out of closet and I didn't get any reaction, nothing.

I knew it would happen, in front of these beautiful divas I was nothing. my eyes moisten. "I know I don't look as good as you people, but still stop staring it's creepy."