25. narrative // jeongyeon's

(Edited)

A/n: Sorry guys. Something went wrong. Hee hee~ Re-read please. Thank you :)

---

"YEON!!" Tzuyu shouted, that made the girl almost spill her coffee.

The girl turned to us, and looked at us, confusedly.

"Perhaps, you're Yeon, right?" Tzuyu asked her.

"I'm not Yeon." She answered in a pissed tone.

"Oh my god! We're so sorry." The girl just rolled her eyes.

We bowed before walking away from the mitaken girl. I elbowed Tzuyu, "Nakakahiya. Grabe!"

She just ignored me, and seated on a empty table for four.

"Just where the heck are they?" I said, annoyingly.

I slipped my phone out of my pocket, and chatted Yeon.

---

IMYEONA
•active now

yoojeong: hey yeeeeoooon!!!

imyeona: yes?

yoojeong: where tf are uuu??

imyeona: why?

yoojeong: andito na kamii

imyeona: huh? u said

yoojeong: ugh just go here please?

imyeona: oh shiz wait

imyeona logged out

---

I turned my phone off, and glanced at the door. I nervously fidgeted my fingers, while waiting.

When I heard the sound of the bell from the door, I quickly looked there. And saw a goddess. Fuck.

It's the hot bunny girl, whom I really like.

She's with someone who looks like a squirrel, na nakasuot ng white hoodie.

Oh my gosh. Is she Yeon? Wait, Yeon said na di niya kilala si bunny. So, maybe. . . she lied?!

They looked around, trying to find something. . . or someone.

I nudged Tzuyu so, she raised and waved her hand, as I speculated na si Yeon nga si squirrel. They saw it naman agad kaya naglakad sila sa direction namin.

While they're making their way here, I stared at the bunny girl. But something went wrong, because why is she suddenly moving slowly? And why, is she only the person I see?

My senses immediately came back when someone coughed.

I saw her standing infront of me, with her bunny teeth showing.

I heard someone coughed again, as I looked who it was, I noticed na it's the squirrel-like girl. She looked at me, "Hi. You must be yoojeong. . . Or should I say, Jeongie?"

My eyes widened, "U-uhm, n-no, I'm not. I-it's her." I answered, whilst pointing at Tzuyu.

She turned to her, "Hi Jeongie! I'm imyeona. . . or your Yeon!" The girl said cheerfully, while extending her hand.

I glanced at Tzuyu, who seems to be in awe. "H-hi. I'm Tzu--Jeongyeon." Tzuyu said, accepting the other girl's hand. She introduced as me, like what we talked about.

"Nayeon." She grinned, as she introduced herself.

"And, this is my friend, Sana. I'm sorry kung nagsinungaling ako na I do not know her." The Nayeon girl apologized. Tzuyu glanced at me, nervously.

Oh shit. Di pala alam ni Tzuyu toh.

I nodded at her na lang. "I-it's fine?" Tzuyu said, unsure. Nayeon just smiled at her.

I kicked Tzuyu under the table as she realized what I was trying to say, "Uhm, this is Tzuyu. Kaibigan ko." She said, showing a small grin. She introduced me as her. This is making me confused, in some ways. Lol.

Awkward silence occured.

"Sooo, dun na lang kami sa kabilang table ni Tzuyu ha. Para makapag-usap kayo." Sana said, breaking the silence, while pulling me to the other table, not too far away.

"Unnie. . ." Tzuyu whispered, nervously. "Kaya mo yan. Para sa ps4, diba?" I winked at her before walking away.

---

A/n: Helloooo guys!! Baka di ako makapag-update ng one week huhu~ sorry :( Kasi exam na namin, wed-thurs. Tapos flight namin papuntang Bacolod naman sa Friday. Hanggang Tuesday kami dun next week. Aaand, walang internet dun huehue~ T^T

Sooo, see you guys after a week? Hee hee~ Mianhae again :)