34. narrative // jeongyeon's

I arrived at the said cafe. When I took my entrance, I roamed my eyes finding a certain person.

When I failed searching for Nayeon. I just sat on an empty table, and rested my back on the chair.

Maybe she hasn't arrived yet. But wait-- she said she's here already.

I immediately sat straightly, looking around once again. But I still failed finding the girl.

I just decided to think of how am I going to explain to her why Tzuyu-- or should I say "Jeongyeon" isn't here.

". . . Fudge." I sighed, because I can't freaking think of anything. So I decided to go the comfort room.

As I was just going to stand, I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me stumble on my seat.

I quickly looked at my back, finding Sana standing their, smiling.

"Hi Tzuyu!" She greeted me cheerfully, showing her infamous bunny smile.

"Hello." I greeted back.

"Uhm, bakit nandito ka?" She asked, occupying the seat across mine.

Sasabihin ko ba? Hmmm.

"A-ah. N-napadaan kasi ako dito tapos. . . Nagutom ako." I lied, as I smiled awkwardly.

"Ahhh." She responded, nodding her head continuously before sipping into her coffee.

"You?"

"What about me?" She asked.

"I mean, ikaw? Bakit nandito ka?" I asked back.

"Ahhh. Wala, may hinihintay lang ako." She said, while tilting her head, trying to find someone.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Sino? Jowa?"

She quickly looked at me, as her eyes widened. "Ah. No, no." She denied.

"Don't lie to me. Look, you're blushing." I giggled. I saw her cheeks became more redder.

"H-hala! Hindi noh!" She defended, covering her face.

"Hm, edi kung hindi jowa, ano? The person you like?" I smirked, when I saw her froze.

Gotcha!

When I noticed she's still not moving, I took it back and just shouted "Joke!" But I still can't control myself from laughing hard, that's why she glared at me.

As I make myself calm again, I noticed two persons eyeing on me and Sana. They are both wearing hoodies, masks and caps.

I stood up to try to find out who these two are. Sana didn't notice me, because she's eating her apple cinnamon waffle. (A/n: Okay. Promote, promote! Lmao xD)

When I'm already near their seat, I looked at them and spoke. "Who are you? Bakit niyo kami tinitingnan?"

I saw the two 'spies', exchanged glances to each other. But they didn't speak anything.

"Sino kayo?!" I slightly raised my voice.

Still no response.

When I lost my patience, I removed the spy's cap, hood, and mask, in one swift move.

My eyes widened, as I discovered who it was.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE TZUYU?!?!

---

A/n: Okaayyy. Our most awaited update!! Hihi~ Sorry for making you wait, my dear readers TT Bawi-bawi!!! Hahaha xD