Meeting you again

Somewhere in the town of spring wood

Freddy was walking through the town of spring wood trying to figure out why he missed Jason so much. until he heard people screaming from the train station he wondered why they were screaming and panicking then he realized why. There standing in the doorway was none other then Jason Voorhees. Freddy could not believe it as he stood there in shock. J-Jason Freddy stuttered yes Freddy  Jason replied why are you here Freddy asked. I came back for you Jason said you did Freddy asked yes I did I-I don't...Freddy sniffed Jason put his left hand on his shoulder shhhhhh it's ok Freddy I'm here now Jason said as they walked to elm street ( now for their Disney love song ). Come stop your crying it will alright just take my hand hold it tight I will protect you from all around you I will here don't you cry For one so small you seem strong my arms will hold keep you safe and warm this bond between us can't be broken I will be here don't you cry Cause you'll be in my heart yes you'll be in my heart from this day on now and forever more.

As soon as they got back to Freddy's house they sat down on the couch and talked. You left camp crystal lake to be with me said Freddy yes Jason responded. Hey Jason Freddy replied yes said Jason can I see your face Freddy asked sure said Jason and he undid the back of his hockey mask and took it off. Now that's only a face I could love Freddy said  before Jason kissed him with happiness as tears fell from both of their eyes then they pull a part breathing I love you Jason said Freddy I love you too honey said Jason. It was getting late and Freddy and Jason went to Freddy's room to get some sleep. Freddy was on the left side of the bed while Jason was on the right side of the bed. Wow were actually sharing a bed said Freddy yes we are said Jason well good night said Freddy good night said Jason.

( 365 ) words if you listen to the full version of you'll be in my heart you'll lean why it's Freddy and Jason's Disney love song