Don't Think I Love Someone More Then You

What a quite it day it was in Springwood. In the house on Elm Street Freddy was resting his head on Jason's chest before turning his body to hug Jason. Then sun shined right in Freddy 's and Jason 's face waking them both up. Ugh Freddy groaned Good morning baby said Jason yawn good morning Hockey puck said Freddy. Jason kissed Freddy's forehead then hugged  Freddy's shoulders. Are you hungry Freddy asked yes reapplied Jason. Then both of them went downstairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast. That was nice of our neighbors to give us food Freddy told Jason it surely was said Jason. Freddy and Jason both finish their breakfast they diced to go visit their neighbors just to thanked them for the food that they gave them. So Fredrick and Jason how old are you two asked John.Our creators never gave us an age. Oh John sounded surprised by this so how old do you think you are. I think I died at 26 said Freddy and I didn't fully die until I was 25 said Jason. That would make seances after all John's wife Susan said. Well of cores it does it said Jason. I heard that Jason is still a mama's boy said John and Susan's son Eddie Jason grunted when he heard that. So it's true that you are a mama's boy laughed Eddie. Edward that's enough said Susan But Why not he does love his mother a lot more Freddy said. Freddy Jason said in shock as to what Freddy said.But you do even though she is you would still love her more then me. Freddy honey please don't do this to yourself Jason said with horror in his eyes. In fact if his mom was still alive he would probably leave me to spend time with her because He LOVES his mom more then me. Freddy was literary crying at this point before getting up and leaving. ( this is a song Freddy hears playing in his head.) I feel it coming out of my throat guess I better wash my mouth out with soap god I wished I never spoke now I gonna was my mouth out with soap ( that was the song soap by Melanie Martinez) Jason walked right in front of Freddy causing Freddy to stop. WHY DID YOU SAY THAT FREDDY Jason yelled because it is true said Freddy crying. JUST BECAUSE I LOVED MY MOTHER WHEN SHE WAS ALIVE DOES'T MEAN I WILL LOVE HER MORE THEN YOU. Jason yelled again before calming down. Please don't think about it again Freddy that makes me really sad. Jason replied but- shhhhhh it's over with ok baby said Jason. Freddy cried in Jason's arms. Just because I love my mother doesn't mean I won't love you Jason said in a soft voice to Freddy. sigh ok Jasey whispers Freddy come now it's getting late we need to get back to Elm Street Jason whispers back. When they both got to the Elm Street house.

They both went up to their room and Freddy took off his hat and Jason took off his mask

They both went up to their room and Freddy took off his hat and Jason took off his mask. and they both laid down on the bed. Freddy Jason said softly yes Freddy answered you should know that your not a lone. Jason said before they both fell a sleep.

( 578 words ) yeah even though Jason does have place in his heart for his mom doesn't mean he won't have a place in his heart for Freddy