Time alone with you

Third person P.O.V

It had been a long day for Freddy and Jason. Both of them were really tired and wanted to get ready for bed after such a long day. Freddy took off his hat and put it on the night stand, and Jason took off his mask and placed it next to Freddy's hat. Freddy got on the bed and Jason got on the bed next to Freddy at Freddy's right side. Jason looked at Freddy's clear blue eyes he knew Freddy was still upset about what happened this morning. Fred don't let get to you she was just being a jerk. I know Jasey but what if she did kiss me would you hate me Freddy asked of corse not Freddy said Jason. If she did I would pretty much kill her. heh heh Freddy giggled as he snuggled into Jason's chest and wrapped his arms around him. Jason also wrapped his arms around him and held him close. Freddy sighed peacefully into Jason's chest and. he closed his eyes and fell asleep Jason pulled the cover up and kissed Freddy on his head good night Freddy Krueger. Freddy respond by saying good night Jason Voorhees. The next morning Freddy and Jason both got up and after using the restroom they both went down stairs for breakfast and wonder what should they do this morning. So they went outside and walked around town until Freddy got hungry and so they both were about to head back to Elm street but Janice showed up with her three friends randy April and Jaco. Well well if it ain't those to guys I met at the Springwood diner Janice stated. She had her dark brown hair in a pony tail and she had fair skin and brown eyes, she wore gang cloths and make up. The same for April but she also wore shades. Randy and Jaco wore black leather jackets , dark gray shirts, and very dark blue pants.Also dark green caps. You should have chosen me and NOT HIM yelled Janice at them.But Jason took off his mask showing his deformed face April screamed and they ran off. Well they won't be bothering us anymore Jason said. So they went back to Elm Street for lunch after lunch they cuddle on the couch and fell asleep.

( 388 words yeah probably should have mention that Janice is becoming they anti gay girl and she is trying to break them apart. But don't worry that  will never happen )