Chapter 5

Ryan's point of view

Six hours later of Michael staring at me, lunch time arrives , and I go over to Jim's desk.

" What's up Ryan?",Jim asked.

" Why did you tell Michael  that he could invite me?", I asked sternly.

" I didn't , he just invited you".

I groan.

" I was pissed off to", he replied.

Dwight intervenes and says" Michael is lonely, so  I invited him. I get he's annoying  but  he just wants  someone to hang out with every once in a while".

" I'm sure he wants that", Jim tells him.

" What do you mean by that?",Dwight asked him.

" What I'm saying is Michael likes to annoy the shit out of all of us", Jim Replied.

"Exactly why I can't stand him", I told Jim.

" So are you coming over after work tomorrow then?", Jim asked.

" Yeah, I'll come but I'm sitting next to you", I say. " I don't want to sit next to Michael", I finish.

" That's fine", Jim said.

" Yeah, anyways I'll talk to you later. I'm gonna go get something to eat".

After I left Jim's desk. All I could hear was Jim and Dwight arguing behind me. Personally  to me, I think Jim should be with someone else, who's hotter. To be honest  with you , I find Jim extremely hot, I wouldn't mind dating him. Just thinking about him makes my stomach feel weird. I shake the feeling away and leave  the building. I get into my car and drive to Whataburger. 

When I arrive at Whataburger, I get out of my car and go inside. I tell the cashier what I want and the cashier hands me a cup and handed me a table tent number. I read the number and it said 29. I go find a a empty table to sit at. I find one and sit down.

Not even a minute later, Michael  is already calling me. I ignore the call. After that Michael just keeps on calling me. By this time I'm so irritated with him and then he starts texting me. I refuse to answer him and put my phone back into my front pocket .

Shortly afterwards, My burger and fries come and I eat in peace. After I finished eating, I left and headed back to Dunder Mifflin. 

I couldn't wait for the day to be over. When I arrive at work. I park my car and walk inside the building. I enter the work place and walk over to my desk and sit down.

Michael comes out of his office and comes over to me.

" Hey Ryan, why didn't you answer my phone calls?", he asked.

I started lying to Michael whenever he questions me because I would rather him not be up in my business.

" My phone is on silent, plus I met up with my girlfriend during lunch and I didn't want to be rude. You know.", I lied. Michael always buys my bullshit. He's so gullible.  " Now can I get back to work?"

" Hmm. Alright, but next time I call you, you better pick up", he informed.

I just nod and go back to working. Michael wants me to answer his calls, but I prefer not to. If Michael  ever wants to find a girlfriend, he's going to have to stop acting like a fucking child all the damn time.