Chapter 15

Michael's point of view

An hour later. Ugh! I keep landing on Jim and Ryan's properties. God it's so annoying. I hate this game so much. In the end both me and Mose ended up bankrupt. I was so mad because I wanted to win.

" Ugh! I fucking hate this game! I hate yall!", I shouted.

I have a problem. When something doesn't go my way. I always end up getting so angry and that's what happened today.

" Michael it's just a game. You don't have to get angry", Ryan told me.

" I wanted to win because I hate losing so much", I answer back.

" Michael I had a lot of fun playing monopoly with you. I would love play it again with you", Jim said.

I calm myself down and say" I'm just so competitive. I think I'll lay of board games for awhile", I reply back.

" Suit yourself", Jim says.

We put the board game up. Mose takes the board game and heads upstairs.

" Hey Jim where's your bathroom", Ryan asked.

" It's over there ", Jim said pointing his index finger in the direction of where the bathroom was.

" Okay, Thanks", Ryan tells him.

Here's my chance to be alone with Ryan. Here's my chance to tell him how I feel about him. Here's my chance to tell him I love him. Here's my chance to kiss him.

I follow after Ryan. Before Ryan could even close the bathroom door. I pushed it wide open and entered.

" MICHAEL!"

I quickly close the door and lock it.

" MICHAEL WHAT THE FUCK!", Ryan yells.