chapter 5 - Trouble

Jungkook forced Jimin into the bath tub and left him stuff to clean himself with. Jungkook stared at Jimin the whole time, Wondering how Jimin could be so stupid and fall online predicting. Jimin made eye contact with him a couple times and gave him werid looks while Jungkook gazed upon Jimin's body "Would you stop staring at me as i clense myself??" Jimin finally snapped, Jungkook flinched but didnt loose contact "No wonder they call you the puppeteer"

"Actually" Jungkook spoke up "Im named puppeteer cuz its like you  teenagers are my puppets, i get you all to do as i say just by making a fake profile"

"Your fucking psychotic!" Jimin doesnt normally swear, but in this case, he felt like he had to

Jungkook slid his hands up to Jimin's nick, softly gripping as if he was choking Jimin in a kinky way. Except, Jimin didnt really know what kinky choking was "Oh im way more capable than what you think Jimin, just remember that" Jungkook smirked

Jimin rolled his eyes "Im gonna get out of here, My dad is a very powerful man...... when he finds out about this, Park Mihyun will kick your butt!"

Jungkook laughed and gripped Jimin tighter, making Jimin gag and come closer to Jungkook's face "Your father doesn't scare me, My father killed him self because of me so you don't scare me. No matter how much you threaten me" Jungkook pushed Jimin harshly, letting go of his neck while Jimin coughed. He felt weak, helpless even. Jimin wanted to message Jhope but he couldnt since Jungkook took his phone.

Jimin then remembered what Taehyung said earlier: "If your a good boy, You get to eat. But if uou disrespect him, you starve"

So if Jimin acted all needy and horny, maybe he could get out as soon as he can. Jimin kept thinking his plan until Jungkook snapped him out of his thoughts "Get out of the bath, Change back into your under garment. Its Taehyung's turn" Jungkook threw Jimin towel and left the room. Jimin did as told, He's never watched porn but his friends luckily educate him enough on their kinks and sex. Jimin dried his hair with the towel, but he heard some strange noises.....Noises as in.......crying? Jimin shrugged it off until it came again, but louder. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and opend the door to the room he was in. His eyes were in shock as he saw his best friend getting fingered by Jungkook. Jimin gasped and slammed the door, tears filling up his eyes. He wipped them away quickly and exited the bathroom so Taehyung could go in.

"Taehyung" Jimin said to get his attention and Jungkook instantly got off of Taehyung

"Your free to go after all these Taehyung, im gonna miss you. But it looks like i have a new toy to play with" Jungkook untied the strings on Taehyung

"Im not leaving without my best friend" Taehyung spoke, giving Jimin a worried look "i....i don't want him having to suffer like i did"

"That's cute" Jungkook said sarcastically "You'll stay here longer if you don't get out now"
Taehyung then thought of a plan, Its cruel at first but it gets better. It was the only way to save Jimin.....Taehyung just nodded at Jungkook and left without saying a word. Jimin shook his head as his face showed with disappointment. Jungkook licked his upper lip, pinning him against the wall "Well its just---"

"IM A TOP!" Jimin said loudly, making Taehyung, who was about to walk out the door from upstairs pause, that's how loud he was. Jungkook looked at Jimin weirdly

"Exuse me?" Jungkook said confused "well your going to have to prove to master that your a better top than him aren't ya"

Jimin raised one eyebrow and was able to free his hands from Jungkook's grip and flip him to where now Jimin was pinning Jungkook. Now all Jimin needed to do was act sexual and he could possibly get Jungkook bored with him.

One problem

Jimin doesn't know how to act sexy.......So Jimin tried to think of many kinky phrases his friends had said to him/joked about.

"Told you i was a top" Jimin bit his lip. Jungkook wasn't having it though.....Next thing he knew, Jimin was thrown to the ground. He grimaced in pain as Jungkook got on top of him. Jungkook un-did Jimin's zipper on his pants but Jimin stopped him from doing anything else, gripping his wrist tightly "S...stop" Jimin stuttered. So pretending to be a top didnt go as planed as Jimin thought, but, he wasn't giving up

"Baby boy....." Jungkook breathed and was able to get out of Jimin's grip. He dug his nails into Jimin's skin on his tiny wrists "I should have you know...i don't like it when people are in control of me"

------------------------------------------------------

Ive never been this slow at updating. ah i feel bad whenever i do though 😭

Im excited to start my new book after this one though

Be on the look out for that book if you are interestd in reading it😁 Cc to the person who made this book cover for me! veebha1020

veebha1020