Chapter 14- Love can be found in interesting ways

The next morning came by fast for Jimin, He woke up by the sound of ambulance noises outisde of his home. He yawned along with a stretch and opened up his curtain to see that the ambulance was in his drive way. He windend his eyes and checked himself to make sure everything was okay. He then realized he wasn't the only one in the house......

Mrs. Park.......

Jimin ran down the stairs as fast as he could and went to his mom's room. She wasn't in there......He then went outside to see 2 paramedics putting her into the ambulance using a stretcher. Jimin ran over to the paramedics "Is she gonna be okay??" Jimin said "Oh my gosh mom!!! Eomma!!! What happend?? Is she okay!?!? Eomma--"

"Shh" The paramedic shut the ambulance door "We don't know if she'll be okay.....We were gonna talk to you after we sent her off. Are u her son?"

He nodded "Yes...yes i am Park Jimin. What happend to my mom!?"

"We don't know until we get her to the hospital now. All we know is that she is not doing well..... so we need to go right now" The man went inside the ambulance "You can not come with us.....We will call you and let you know how's she doing"

The ambulance left and Jimin dropped to the floor. He felt his heart shatter into a million pieces as hot tears ran down his cheek. Jimin ran into panic mode as he hyperventilated. He was crying so loud and heavy, even the neighbors heard him. Jimin wipped his tears away with his sleeve and stood up. He started walked and didnt exactly know where he was going. All he knew is he needed fresh air as his breaths got heavier as panic mode started to attack him. Jimin has never freaked out this much until now.

Jimins lungs eventually gave out, He collapsed in the middle of the street.....

____________________________________

"Jimin? Baby please tell me your okay!! Jiminie?? Baby wake up!!" Jungkook kept saying as Jimin fluttered his eyes open. He eventually fully opened his eyes to see Jungkook, holding him like a baby in his lap in the front yard of his house. Jimin didnt even hold back to cuddle into Jungkook's chest, He felt so destroyed where he didnt even care who he was with, he just needed someone. Jimin sniffled a couple times cuz he instantly got reminded of his mom when Jungkook called him Jininie. "Are you okay ? I went to visit you and i saw you laying in the street passed out"

Jimin nodded "My...my mother--"

"I know" Jungkook interrupted "I know, The doctor who is taking care of your mom tried calling you many times. I picked it up for you and they said she didnt make it......Your mothers lungs gave out while she was sleeping, An insect or a bacteria of some sort casued it. Im sorry Jimin..."

Jimin widened his eyes at Jungkook. He grabbed the collar of Jungkook's shirt and pulled him  forwards so they met face to face "You have to......stay with me" Jimin breathed "Your the only one i have to depend on till im able to live on my own. You have to promise me not to hurt me, or let me starve or torture me....i beg you Jeon Jungkook. Promise me you'll take care of me like im your brother"

Jungkook smiled a little "I promise" Jungkook touched noses with Jimin "Ill take care of you, I already told you i wont hurt you. I love you......."

Jimin closed his eyes "I...i love y..you too"

And so.......Jungkook kept his promise from that day

It's been 6 years since that happend and the boys couldnt be happier.....Jungkook and Jimin are a happy married couple with a little 4 year old son, Jeon Mino

Jungkook and Jimin are a happy married couple with a little 4 year old son, Jeon Mino

Jungkook is now known for one of the biggest company's out there that he owns. It took him a little bit to adjust not killing anyone at the office. Jimin is a dance teacher for kids Mino's age and above. They also moved somewhere else in Korea so Jungkook wouldn't be recognized as easily as a murderer and go to jail again

"It's crazy how we ended up like this" Jungkook said

Jimin laughed "Indeed, love is found in many interesting ways"

The

End

------------------------------------------------------

Im kinda sad that this book ended, this is one of my favorite ones

But i got may other book ideas so stay tuned for those if u want🙂

I hope you guys enjoyed ❤❤

Bye my loves!!💜💜