chapter 6

Alex's POV:

We were setting up the decorations for the party it's at Laf's house.

We got drinks, ships and dips also games to play when we drunk or whatever happens. Laurens say he's not getting drunk, that's funny I'm going to hold up to him when the party starts.

Time skipped~

The house is full now, with at least the whole school is here, the Schuyler Sisters will love this, but their on their min vacation they're going to be bad that we did not tell them.

So I go find laf, which he is busy by eating Herc's face in a one so I go find John, I got lucky he is sitting on a couch doing nothing.

"Hey why you not drinking or doing something." I ask.

"I said I'm not drink and idk what to do." He said with no expression on his face.

So I went to the kitchen to get two beers for me and John. He deserves fun so I'm going to convince him to have fun.

"Here you go." I said putting the drink in front of him. "Come on you got to have fun too."

"Ugh fine I guess, but if I do something stupid take me home then I'm blaming you." He with a defeating tone and expression.

So we got drunk quick so know we're up stairs hiccuping like we are fucking bubble machines.

"He~y~ al~ex have I told you how cute yo~~u look." John hiccuped.

"No." I say blushing a little.

Let me say I was not that drunk but drunk.

But then he moves close to me crawling slowly like I'm his pray.
So my dumbass don't move and look at him with a little list in my I. He just look hot doing it so I froze.

Then he puts me in my lap and started to (you know ) kiss my neck

"Uh we shouldn't do this."  I breathe trying not to give him pleasure.

"Oh come on you want me~." He said continuing to kiss me but he turned me around and kissed my lips.

He's  lips were so soft I had to kiss back.

(You guys all what happens)
Thx for reading all loves