chapter 11

John's POV:

Thing been distanced with me and Alex, yeah talk but not that normal feeling talk.

Our talks now is a little tense and awkward a bit. But I didn't think much of, I'm thinking is was because of our talk about our feelings truce each other.

Now I'm in school in history class trying to take notes but people distracted me from do'in so.
Like Laf keeps hiding my shoulder just talk to me, then Herc being Herc kept laughing. It's to much in this class.

Finally the bell ranged and time for lunch "Yay," so I walk out the class first before anyone. I like to get out first because it gets crowed easily when people leave.

We all made it to the lunch room safely. Laf, Herc and I sat at a table, and I was looking for Alexander but didn't see him.

He missed like two days of school already and trust me Alex loves school he would not miss a day of it or the homework.

"Alex, missed school again." Laf said

"Yeah, was it like two days already." Herc pitched in.

"Yeah it was, but he never miss a day." I say with sad and confused tone.

"Should I text him." Laf said

Laf start to type on his phone.

"What he say?" I ask desperately.

"He said he's fine, he just needs a break." Laf said unsure with the text, I all so was confused. He needs to think? Think about what?

"Did he sa what he needs to think of?" Herc asked.

"No, and I don't think we should ask but we should go to his house" Laf said.

"But don't we need to tell him." Herc said.

"No, because we all know if he's in this state he's going to say "No you don't haveto come"." I say mocking Alex's voice.

"So we go today but at least we tell his mom." Laf said

Time skipped.

We texted Alex's mom she said it was fine to come and that Alex will be up stairs in his room. So, we headed to his house.

Alex mom said to come through the back and to be quite, we're do'in this because we told her it's a surprise. I don't know why but that's what we went with. She bought it so it worked.

Now we are creeping to Alex's room and as soon as we get to the door we all count to 3 and pushed it open.....................