thunder and lightning

Sammy hates thunder storms

Sammy sat at hes table, a pen scratching the paper. Sammy's mind was calm and quiet as music played in the back round.  The sound of thunder broke the silents, casing the music the fuzz-out and for Sammy to stiffen, "it'll be ok" Sammy said trying calm himself.
 "its fine-" Sammy stopped as more thunder shook the room. the ink covered man toke a deep, shaky breath trying the find the ability the breath again. Sammy grabbed his mask pulling off so he can breath better, tears pricked in the corners of his eyes almost poring down his face. 'how could this get any worse' Sammy thought.
"prophet?" a deep voice came from outside the music departments room. 
"m-my l-l-lord?!" Sammy jumped, almost falling out of his chair. 
The demon opened the door, looking inside. Sammy tried to hide his face from his lord, not wanting him the see himself cry.
 Bendy stared at Sammy for a moment before letting out a low chuckle "how pathetic~"  Bendy smiled, walking over to Sammy, the inky veins growing on the walls as he moved closer.
"I-im sorry m-my l-lord. p-lease f-forgive me" Sammy was shaking with fear, tears stringing down the side of his face. Before the Ink Demon could respond more thunder rang through the building. Sammy jumped curling up on himself, bendy tilted his head to one side.
"your afraid of the thunder ,aren't you?"  Bendy asked, but all Sammy could do was nod. Bendy grin fell, he was supposed to be what Sammy feared, not thunder.
Bendy watched Sammy shake for a moment, before bending down to be level with Sammy's face, his tail swing side to side. 
"Are you panicking?" the Ink Demon was inches from Sammy's face, Bendy enjoyed watching the fearful look in Sammy eyes. 
"y-yes my l-lord" Sammy choked out tears seeming to never end. Bendy stood up straighter, his grin returning "well that just wont do, now will it~"  Bendy lifted Sammy of his chair, and held Sammy up bridal style. Bendy clawed hands grabbed around Sammy butt and shoulder
Sammy gasped  but when silent quickly, his slithered his arms Bendy's neck. 
"now" Bendy's grin grew, as Sammy buried his face into Bendy's collarbone, still shaking.
"let go somewhere.... quieter.~" Bendy purred into Sammy's ear, walking to the wall as a ink portal opens, stepping through it.
as the portal diapered a room with a single couch in the middle of the room and a table pushed into the corner. Sammy glazes up,but keep is head hidden. "w-were are w-we?" Sammy whispered into Bendy's shoulder, Bendy chuckled. "we are in my room of-course."  
Bendy walked over to the couch, and laid down with Sammy laying on his chest. Sammy was still shaking as Bendy rubbed his back. "its ok prophet, nothing can hurt you, with me here" Bendy said calmly. after what felt like years, Sammy started to calm down and his breathing evened out.  Bendy smiled as Sammy slept.

((thank u all for reading and if you have a prompt you want me to write something just leave it in the comments! love you all bye bye!))