Cuddling(part 3?)

*Just some good old FLUFF!.....I GUESS this could be part 3 of Thunder And Lightning. its up to you if it is or is not*

the ink  coated man yawned, his shiny sliver eyes fluttering open. as normal, all his sense were dull in the morning. His vision blurring and unfocused, a faint ringing in his ears, the strong sent of ink dulled to a much more bearable odor, and the feel of dripping ink where all lowered. Taking his time, he arched his back slightly, stretch his arms, and murmuring incoherently as he did.
slowly but surly, his scenes returned to him. his vision came into focus, a large black mass sat comfortably under him with a large sharp tooth grin stretched over its face. the ringing in his ears slowed until it was fully gone, replaced with the soft sound of snoring. The sent of Ink grew in intensity, although Sammy had gotten used to it. He also felt strong arms wrapped around his waist, and thick, pointed ribs pushed into his own chest. The Inky man smiled fondly, nuzzling his way deeper into his lords hold. As much as he wish he could stay like this forever, he knew it would not last. His lord would wake soon, going back to surveying the studio, searching for food, searching for prey. ignoring the world. That is, until Bendy would grow sleepy, he would find his way to his prophet and that two would curl up on an old couch and rest. Sammy always enjoyed the nights his lord would come, they two would often talk about the going-ons inside the studio, Bendy would say something about his dislike for Alice angel or that cyborg Boris, Sammy would laugh and nod, agreeing without hesitation.
The inky man let out a fond sigh, letting his eyes close again. This would not last forever, but for the time being, he would sleep a little longer , and enjoy the soft side of the intimidating beast of the studio.

(Heya everyone! I've slowly stopped enjoying the Bammy ship, so I'm going to finish all of the unfinished drafts! Hope you all like this!)