Love Requires Sacrifice

*GORE IN SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC DETAIL AHEAD! also this will probably have less Bammy then normal, I just really what'd to write this, enjoy!*

Silence filled the room for several seconds, before to sound of flesh being ripped apart broke it. Sammy sat in a far corner, facing away from the gruesome scene behind him. the sound reminded him the sacrifice went well, as the Ink monster tore into the Lost ones flesh. The Lost One had tried to run, to get out, to escape death, but it was useless for the Demon got to them quickly. Sammy had learned not to look during this process, for his Lord would be enraged. The deafening sound of bones cracking interrupted the Inky mans thoughts, he cringed as the urge to look filled his body.
one look couldn't hurt, could it?
could it?
Sammy slowly glanced behind him, stifling a scream as a result. Bendy was slouched over holding the Lost One in his claws, the prey was missing its right leg, ink pooled around the wound, his left arm was half gone, ripped off and tossed aside, it's ribs were exposed from may bit marks from the initial attack, what remained of his head was held limply by its weak neck, His Lord was eating the last bits of Its head. the poor creature was died now, yes, but it was neither quick nor painless.
Sammy looked away quickly, his back and arms stiffened as he whispered prays under his breath. the sounds stopped, Sammy felt like a million eyes were on him, which was possible. A low hiss echoed around the room, sending shivers up Sammy spin. 'he knows, he know' Sammy repeated in he's head. he was prepared to cry out in worship if the eyes remained on him, but the sound of bone snapping returned. Sammy let out a small sigh as it did, today was not his day to be the sacrifice. But shame kept rising in Sammy's chest, who dare he defy his lord! It was almost unbearable, the feeling in his chest. it had risen and risen till his hold body trembled.
the heard shuffling behind him, the sound of foot steps came closer Until they were right behind him. Sammy Stiffened as he heard The Ink Demons growls next to his head, the Demons head head come into view but just barely. A larger sharp tooth grin formed across his face, Sammy tried his best not the look, remembering what His lord had told him. The Ink Demon pulling his head back, his tail brushing against Sammy's back as he toke a step away. Before he got far, he turned his head back to Sammy, dropping the half eaten Lost One next to him. Sammy held back a whine, his shoulders rolled up and he lowered his head. The thumping of foot steps echoed down the hall before ending all together. Sammy didn't dare move for another half hour after His Lord left. After Sammy got up he straightened his back and looked down to the inky blob next to his pant leg. "oh..." he said quietly, picking up its remains to dispose of its corpse "I almost feel bad for you..." he doubted it could hear him "but it's you, or me My little Sheep" he walked to a large pit, the bottom of outer was  out of sight. Sammy felt a grin form on his face as he dropped the rest of the ink down the pit "but.....Love Requires Sacrifice!" he called down, his voice echoing around the walls.
*DONE! tbh this was really funny he write! I made Bendy more animal like in this one, as this is roughly based on a Roleplay with a Friend! DragonKnightLord signing out for now!*