R/opsdidntmeanto

Bendy smiled up to Boris, who he had be talking to about the new episode. "really? I get to be a cop?" Bendy asked happily, his feet swaying from the table he was sitting on.
"yeah, I think it'll be fun!" Boris smiled before turning his head to the door as a man entered. "Bendy? Boris?" the man asked holding up a clipboard to his face, "Hi Papa Drew!" Bendy's grin grew, and Boris tail waged. Joey didn't look up from the clipboard "can you two check up on Sammy? the music should be done by now." Joey mumbled and walked out the door, not waiting for a response.
"I'll go get him!" Bendy said and jumped of the table and walked to the still open door "i'll be right back Boris!" the toon waved and walked out the door, his smiled wider then ever.
Bendy walking the studio halls lessening to chatters the of coworkers, sound of cricking pips and ink pumping to somewhere else in the studio. the sound was peaceful the the inky toon, but he had been told the workers don't like it vary much. Bendy walked to the music room door and opens it slightly, not wanting to scare Sammy, he was always a little jumping around Bendy. 

"Sammy?" Bendy asked quietly after no response he walked in. Sammy was laying is head on his desk, softly snoring. "dang it Sammy!" Bendy said loudly causing Sammy to grumble tiredly "does everyone overwork themselves here?" the toon asked walking up Sammy "sorry my..... lord." Sammy said between yawns.
Bendy's tail pricked up, what did Sammy just say? Sammy seemed to realize what he said because he sat up quickly, face bright red. "what  did you just say?" bendy asked slowly, carefully.
"w-well-" Sammy started pulling at the collar of his shirt "y-you see I-" 
"ok Sammy, lets just breath?" bendy said calmly as he,  jumped up to sit on the mans desk. Sammy nodded and placed a hand on his chest, taking deep breaths. his face was still red and he was sweating slightly . "o-ok i'm calm now" he said.
"good." bendy said, his smile returning. "alright, now. what did you say?" 

Sammy looked at his lap, "i called you..." Sammy sighed but didn't look up "I called you 'my lord'" his face some how became more red. Bendy tilted his head to one side "why?".
"well, I don't really have a answer to that, I'm sorry." Sammy's eyes shifted around the room, looking everywhere but to Bendy. the toon's smiled, Sammy was so cute when he was flusters.
"its fine Sammy" bendy stood up and walked over to the end of the desk, closer to Sammy. the blond man look up, eyeing bendy worriedly. Bendy lifted Sammy's head a pressed a kiss to Sammy's lips. Sammy flinched but didn't move, the kiss was short but sweet.
Bendy chuckled and jumped of the table. "bye Sammy-oh! you can call me lord when ever you want~" Sammy nodded quickly, staring blankly at Bendy "and Joey wants the music."
Bendy shut the door, and stood there for a second before jumping in place. He then ran to Boris to finish there talk.