Xiumin

So Uhm. I was reminded of Levi from AoT by this picture so I was thinking why the hell not. Plus this is gonna be a liiiiittttllleee spicy. By spicy I mean 😩💦 S/O out to -solkingchannie-  for tellin me to go for this

 By spicy I mean 😩💦 S/O out to -solkingchannie-  for tellin me to go for this

-Pakoussa

You scramble through a set of keys to get to your apartment door key. You sighed and as you were about to open the door, you notice that the doorknob wasn't the rusty gold it was. It was clean. It was sparkling. It was..new?

You shook it off and just walked into your apartment. You looked around and saw that the bookshelves weren't slanted as they were when you left this morning. When walking closer, the books were organized in alphabetical order.

They weren't like this. They were just thrown onto the shelves.

You went into the kitchen and saw that all the piled up dishes were all cleaned, drying in the dishwasher. The cupboards? Plates, bowls, and cups were stacked upon each other perfectly. Huh?? I don't recall anyone being hired.

You sighed and went into your room and set your bag down on your neat bed. It was a mess when you left it this morning! The bathroom? The tub had been cleaned, the mirror wiped down, products all in their right places and sorted by brand or use.

"Who did this..?" You mutter. Soon, your eyes lit up with an idea who it was. "Minseok?" You say louder.

You furrowed your brows when you didn't receive an answer. You sighed and threw your jacket on the bed, heading to his room. You knocked on the door and walked in slowly, them smell of heavy-scented bleach filling your senses. "Damn..did he hire a cleaning service?" You asked and coughed.

You follow the scent as it got stronger. It leads to his bathroom and a view of him bending down to get all of the tub clean. "Minseok?!"

Minseok stops and turned to you. He smiled under the mask and took it off soon, revealing his smile. "Hello! Oh! Don't lean on the walls! I haven't clean them yet." He says as he notices you lean back.

You're eyes widen and quickly complied. "Ah-Sorry," you say. "Why are you cleaning the whole house? You really didn't need to.."

Minseok shook his head and stood up. "It was my pleasure! This place needed a liiiittle bit of a fix. By the way..the window in your room is getting repaired soon so we could sleep in my room." He Shrugs.

Wow. Sleeping? In his room? Already? At least take a chick out on a date or something.

You nodded and looked down. "I-Uhm..o-okay!" You reply, smiling.

There's nothing to be worried about! You're grown! There shouldn't be anything scary about it. It's gonna be you.
Minseok.
One bed.
Your journal.