5- Help

"Don't fucking move!" A middle aged man shouted. He slowly walked closer to me grabbing me by the arm and pressing the cold tip of the gun against my neck. My body trembled. "Haven't you heard it's not nice to break into people's houses?" The man smiled with darken eyes. "Isn't that right, sweetheart?"Spit flew in my ear, I flinched.

    "We'll just go, we're sorry." I whimpered

    "Sorry's not gonna cut it." He said trailing his hand down to my underwear covered hips. Tears started to pool in my vision.

    "Don't you fucking touch her!" Billy yelled while gritting his teeth and balling his fists.

    "Watch that tone with me boy." The man hissed pulling the gun away from my neck and pointed it at Billy.

    Billy took a step closer so now the gun pressed against his chest. The man menacingly laughed, finger hovering about the trigger.

    Suddenly, Billy grabbed the gun as it fired.

    I screamed running behind the kitchen counter holding my shaking hands to my ears. grunting and yelling were coming from both men. The gun went off again. I held my breath and clenched my eyes shut.

    A hand touch my shoulder, I screamed and threw my eyes open.

    "Hey, hey, it's me. You're safe now." Billy wrapped his arms around my bare body while kissing my forehead. Relief flowed through my body. I peeked above the the counter top to see the man's lifeless body sprawled across the floor as blood stained his surroundings. I felt no empathy for that man. I don't understand why am I not freaking out. Billy literally just killed a man who has human body parts in his fridge. What the hell.

    As reality hit I became sober. "What are we going to do with him?" I whispered staring up at Billy.

    "Follow me." We spent the next hour scrubbing and wiping away every trace of blood.

    "Wouldn't someone notice he's missing?" I asked while kneeling on the hard flooring with a wet rag.

    "Doubt anyone would notice." He glanced at the fridge. "Besides if someone ever does come looking, they'll find his little collection."

    "Billy, what if he has friends like him and they come looking for us." my voice trembled.

    "(Y/n), they won't because we're not leaving a trace. And if they do-which they won't- I'll protect you."

    With two bottles of bleach, a bucket load of sweat, and a body at the bottom of the lake. We left no trace of our presence.

    "Is it bad that I kinda have a buzz from helping murder someone and getting away with it?" I asked while putting my clothes back and walking to the car.

    "Not at all. my first kill gave me such an incredible high."

    "If you tell anyone this I will deny it, but see you in all that blood on your hands was kind of a turn on." I saw Billy smirk out of the corner of my eye. "Control your ego." I smirked back.

    "That's my girl." Billy smiled slinging his arm on my shoulder. He climbed behind the wheel. "I have big plans for us."

    "Oh really?" I raised my eyebrows.

________________________

I know this is a little short but I have some saucy things planned ahead.