7- Risky Plan

"You look so fucking hot right now." Billy groaned staring at my blood covered body standing outside the car.

I quietly stood there still shaken up. "(Y/n), don't worry no one will find out."

"We just murdered two people Billy. It feels great and all but someone's going to find out that it was us." I said wiping away some bloody that stained my face.

"(Y/n) I'm telling you right now I won't let that fucking happen. I'll protect you no matter what." He reached for my hand, holding it like it was porcelain "You're my Bonny to my Clyde." He smiled tucking some of me loose strands of hair behind my ear. 

"But seriously seeing you killed that guy was really hot." His hands curved around my waist. Paranoia dissipated and was replaced by ecstasy as Billy licked the blood off my neck causing me to moan and completely forget about the blood on our hands.

That night Billy's arms wrapped around my bare body pulling my close to his naked chest. When the morning light envelope our tangled bodies through his bedroom window, my eyes groggily opened as I yawned. I looked up to see Billy smiling at me as he played with my hair.

"Tonight is Stu's party."

"Oh, I forgot" I yawned again.

"It's going to be a blood bath." He smirked. I froze.

"Don't tell me..." I trailed off my worst thoughts coming to mind.

"Stu and I've been planning it for awhile." Billy leaned over the bed pulling out a ghost face mask and robe. "We've planned everything flawlessly. A house full of teens murdered. leaving only three kids left for dead, you, me, Stu. The only culprit would be Sidney's dad who's been out of town for weeks." He said with menacing grin. 

"Jesus Christ Billy! This is getting too insane." I jumped away from him holding the sheets tight to my body. "That plan is so full of holes, you're going to get caught and I'm not gonna risk losing you." I said panicked and scared.

"Baby, you'll never lose me. The risk makes everything worth it" He smirked."Just like how you felt yesterday, killing those two men." I opened my mouth to protest. "Don't bother denying it, past that paranoia I saw that look in your eyes, it was pure bliss."

"I swear to god Billy. I'm not letting you go." I tried to stay firm, but clearly losing that argument.

"Come on baby, you know you want to come help me." 

"No, you're not going." still trying to stay firm but failing. 

His hand inched up my thigh  "Come on (Y/n) You drive me wild when your holding a knife and I know I do the same to you"

I pressed my legs together. I caved.  "I'll only let you go if I'm coming, and if things get hairy we're getting out of there."

"Deal" he said kissing me while pulling me back to his chest. "Now go back to sleep, You need to rest before tonight." He gave me one last kiss before I closed my eyes again. I had a bad feeling about tonight.

-------------------------------------------

Hey, It's Katie I know this part is really short I just wanted to get something out there because I've been inactive for a little while. Also I'm so hyped for Halloween.