9- The Start of Doubting you

we were greeted with loud music accompanied by the smell of beer.

"Terror train, prom night-How come Jamie Lee Curtis is in all of these movies?"

Sidney said flipping through a stack of videos while sitting on the couch. I looked at Billy to see if he cared for her presence, to my relief he was laughing with a few of his friends with a beer in hand, not showing any signs of acknowledgement towards Sidney.

"She's the scream queen" Randy said as he pressed two hands together as if he was saying a prayer.

"With a set of lungs like that she should be." Stu snickered.

Tatum rolled her eyes "Tits." I giggled and walked over to sit next to Randy, hoping there was no bad blood between Sidney and I.

"Hey" I said giving the group a small wave. Sidney gave a reassuring smile. Randy however gave me a hug. "Oh, um... Hi Randy." I said a bit surprised I never really talked to him that much besides in the video store occasionally. I looked over at Stu confused to what was happening and he just shaped a heart with his hands. I pulled away from Randy as I felt a pair of eyes burning through the back of my head, more specifically, Randy's head. I didn't need to turn around to tell who it was. "If you're trying to decide what movie to watch, do Hell Raiser." I suggested.

"It's a classic, one of my favorite movies." Randy added on while scooting closer to me.

Stu placed his now empty beer bottle of the table "Hell Raiser it is." Stu smiled "Hey, Tatum can you get more beer it's in the garage."

"Fine." Tatum groaned, Stu gave her a sloppy kiss on the cheek as she climb over him making her way the garage door.

After a while I got bored of Randy's rambling and decided to look for Billy. He wasn't with the group of guys I saw him with last. I began searching the house. A shiny something caught my eye in front of the garage door. It was a earring. Tatum's earring.

"Boo!" Wide hands grabbed my sides as a blood curling scream left my throat. I turned around to see Billy.

"You asshole!" I yelled and punched him square in the chest. Billy just chuckled. Once I calmed down my eyes scanned his face and landed on a red dot at the bottom of his jawline. "What's that?" I said pointing to the dot in question.

He instantly knew what I was talking about. "It's blood." He said bluntly.

"Who's?" I said worried that he might be hurt.

"Tatum's"

Suddenly it clicked in my head I picked up Tatum's earring and open the garage door revealing her chopped in half body dangling from the ceiling. "God damnit Billy, she was a nice girl." I scolded him. "But I do applaud the creative."

I closed the door and turned to Billy and licked my thumb and wiped away the blood on his face.

"Thanks babe." Billy pulled me towards him as he held the side of my neck and slowly started kissing me.

"Ahem" I broke off the kiss to see Stu. "Did you do it?" Stu asked.

"Yup, take a look for yourself." Billy pointed to the garage.

Stu peeked in "Sweet!" He smiled wide.

Confusion flooded my head. I would think Stu would be upset that his girlfriend just got murder. Did he even care for her to begin with? What if it's the same with Billy and me? Is it just an act? Is Billy pretending to love me?