friends

Wide smiled. When my asst said she and ms.Jade still on the building, I was about to ask her about the details for the meeting when she said THEY'RE still on the building using stairs, whole city shut down all the electricity, I asked the electricity Company, what happened, said that they need to shut them off for 15 minutes and explained the reasons which is acceptable for any rules and regulations.. Not exactly 15minutes all lights on.. Its all back to normal, and I know the two ladies back there are celebrating.
I parked my car on my parking lot, of course.
I was about to walk on the building when my Assistant approached me and Thanks me for driving them home, I know, I offered a ride cause Mrs. Cheril have a long hour stressed today, especially she's pregnant, she didn't tell me, her husband told me. Her husband and me are friends back in college but we both know we aren't so close just a school friend, talking about friends, nah men! Those 3 idiots filled my mind.. Theyre my best friends , all of us are indeed successfully in life and careers. James become a lawyer and married with one cute little girl, Fred become a successful player, nah not a player that he does back on time that he called him a heartbreaker which all of us called us a Heartbreakers, nope I'm not really like that I was serious in relationship when the girl that I loved before cheating on me, and I tried to rid her on my mind which cause to use some other girls for rebound..but it all are passed now..we changed for the better, well Fred is a successful football player and coaches all big University, and become a celebrity.
Harold owned a big shipping company like mine.. We both always hang out but after my Dad asked me to handle this company here in Philippines, we both stop hanging of course he's in America, and I'm here now in the Philippines fixing our company.. It's too hot in here..as in hot when you go outside the street..well I love the temperature here it's warm..but its not good for me that's why I preferred to stay in here on the building, good air conditioned.

"Sir, Ms.Jade send me this schedule and it goes well, Fandord Corp. happily approved and wants your view as a CEO, they both want to discuss about pros&con's of both of yours". Cheril explained, I quickly glanced to Ms.Jade, she's zoning out....