guilty

Warning: mature content, sex scene
!!!!!!!!!!!!

After we're all wastes, Harold,James and Fred going back to their hotel.. 
Me, I need to go back to my penthouse, coz I have work tomorrow.
I called my driver that I need him to take me to my house coz I'm drunk. And after he helped me, I told him to rest..

I'm on my couch laying, my head's spanning, damn I'm wasted, I tried to find any pills that can help me to rid the pain but my world's spinning so fast, then I tried to call someone who recently on my list, jade. She didn't answer my 2 calls maybe she's sleep now..I looked at my phone again, its 2:05 am..of course they're all on their sweet dreams..

I went to the bathroom and clean myself, brushing my teeth, after that I go back to bed, I charged my phone..then it beeped, one message. I opened it, and there you are...

I'm so thankful that she offered help though she needed to take a cab to go here.. I'm guilty again..

There's a knocked on the door, I expected her, I lazily opened the door, looking down, I hissed when its my first time to see her like this, she's so small around 5'5 on my 6'4 height.. She smiled, I like her smile.always. I know she's nervous but who cared, I grabbed her hand and pushed myself to her, damn my hearts pounding so hard, I'm in heat, maybe the effects of alcohol.. I pushed her on a bed, and pinned her whole body with mine, I pulled out her jeans harshly, I pulled off my boxer and ripped her panty and without warning I entered my fucking big hard member to her core.
I can't stop myself, it so fucking good, she's so fucking tight so tight that I feel the pain on my member but pain in pleasure.. I fucked her hard and wild until I exploded inside of her, without any protection, I can't controlled.. I hugged her so tight. I know ,she hate me now.. I know, I hurt her, and at this point I know I took here virginity..