two

When I went to school, I saw her laughing with her friends and playing with her curly and blonde hair. I smiled in front of her happiness and then I hit my condemnation. «Were you looking at my girlfriend, loser?» he laughed, followed by his friends. «I was just walking to my class, causally looking around» I answered, trying to surpass him. He grabbed my arm and whispered to my ear: «Stop dreaming a girl you will never have». Then he moved away with his friends and I just walked in my class. After the last hour of lesson, I saw Emily and Kyle -his boyfriend- fighting. I couldn't hear what he was saying but she was upset and she was trying to don't cry. She wanted to go away but he grabbed her from her wrist, visibly hard. She ran away from him and hided in the girl's bathroom. I went to the boy's bathroom and I took my phone out of my backpack and I started a call. «Hello?» she whispered, trying to hide her voice break by the crying. «Are you okay?» I asked. «Who are you?» she asked after. «It isn't important now, I'm here to listen to you if you want to tell me what happened» I said. She sighed and sobbed and then she took a deep breath. «I fought with my boyfriend, it happens frequently lately» she said. «And this why?» I asked. «He just has a bad personality, he likes having control on everything so when I don't do what he wants, he just get angry» she sobbed again. «Does he force you to do things you don't want?» I asked, hoping for a "no". She just sobbed louder and I closed my eyes to calm down. I can't even imagine what he did to her. «Why don't you break up with him?» I asked. «He will be angrier and I don't want to think about what he could do in that case. Just... It's a blind alley» she said and then we both rest in silence for some time. «Thank you to listened to me» she said after some time and that made me smile. «Don't thank me, I wish I could do more for you» I replied and then I hanged up, starting to breathe again.