ten

The following day, I walked out my dog for almost an hour and when I came back, my mom was talking with someone. «I'm home» I shouted, putting my shoes off and letting free my dog. «Ricky, dear, come here to say hi to our guest» she said. I sighed and I went in the kitchen and there I saw her. «That's Emily, your old school mate! Do you remember her?» she asked me, with a smile on her face. Emily turned to me and smiled too. «Ye-yeah, I do... What is she doing here?» I asked my mom, but Emily stranded up. «I wanted to talk to you» she said and I just nodded, taking her in the garden. «I spent all the last night thinking about the anonymous boy, about his voice and about who he was and the truth is I remembered you but I just couldn't believe it was you» she said, looking for something in the bag she had on her shoulder. She gave me a pink bracelet, the one I gave her in the middle school. I was really surprised she kept it for all these years and I couldn't help but smile in front of it. «Do you remember it? You gave it to me after I saved you from those bullies who were beating you because of you always stayed alone and they thought you were weird or different. You were just missing your death sister and you were in pain but they were just too dumb to understand you. This was hers, wasn't it?» she said, with a soft voice. I just nodded. «I gave it to you because it was the most important thing I had and you deserved something big as your place in my heart after that day» I smiled, remembering. «Is that place still there?» she asked, getting closer to me. I looked in her eyes and nodded again, grabbing her waist while she crossed her arms behind my neck. «I'm ready to occupy it» she said and then she kissed me.

The end.

This really short and simple story is ended. I hope you enjoyed it.