Two

The Banana bread was delicious. I was bummed there wasn't tea to go with it, but beggars can't be choosers. The irony wasn't lost on me.

   The cute boy was walking fast, and I was having a hard time keeping up with his long strides. He halted and spun around to face me. His Smokey eyes looking at me curiously. "Why are you following me?"

  "Because I have nowhere else to go?"

   He narrowed his gaze at me. "And you think if you follow me I'd take you home?"

   I scratched my head. "Well, not exactly but I was wondering if you know some places that I can explore and probably crash for the night?"

"Do you have money for a bus fare?"

   Embarrassed, I shook my head. "I got on the wrong plane and all my stuff's probably on another airport. In another city."

He nodded. "I'm kind of free at the moment, so I don't mind showing you around a bit. There's an amusement park nearby. Wanna go there?"

"Sounds good." I smiled.

*~*~*

River land was a forgotten little city, without much traffic or too many people, according to the Gorgeous boy I was walking with. My ticket had been to River Town. The names were so similar it was no wonder the tickets got exchanged with someone else. He told me River Town was just four hours by road and that instead of flying again, I could travel instead by bus.

We reached the amusement park and I stared at it in awe. Naturally, it wasn't lavish or outstanding like the ones you see in a city, yet it had a nostalgic feeling to it. I remembered going to amusement parks when I was little. And later, the visits stopped because my parents were busy tearing each other's throats.

"Roller-coaster?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Yeah."

He waved at the ticket counter and he waved back yelling a 'Hey buddy' we settled down in the roller-coaster, after the ride we went for more rides and we didn't pay for those either. It was like the people at the counter knew him well.

Was he famous around here or something? 

He pointed at a horror house. "Let's go there next!"

Again the man at the ticket counter didn't say anything as we sat on the ride free of charge.

The buggy entered the dark alley, and I could already hear the evil laughter of a witch. I laughed and the cute boy appeared amused and surprised.

"The ghosts don't scare you?"

"Are you kidding me? My situation right now is the scariest thing that can happen to a person. Being lost in a completely strange city without money. How bad can a ghost be?"

"I agree on that. There's nothing scarier in this world other than being absolutely lonely."

The way he said it, I wondered if he meant it for himself. I hadn't looked at him closely before but sitting so close to him, I noticed how built his body was. The muscles in his biceps twitched with every little moment. His lips were his best feature.

And then he spun in his seat and caught me staring. "What are you looking at?" He chuckled.

I turned in the front and shook my head. "Nothing. You didn't tell me your name."

"Blazen. Whats yours?"

"That's quite a unique name. My name is Penny." I waited for his reaction and then snorted. "I know it's pretty common. I hate my name. I wish my parents would have named me Penelope or Persephone or something like that."

"Penny is nice." He said with a smile.

I melted and my heart began beating faster.

We hadn't realized the ride had stopped, the ghosts during ride had tried their best to scare us and get our attention but I'd been too busy admiring him to notice the ghosts.

"It's late." He noted and when I looked outside it had already gotten dark.

  The giant wheel had lit up like a carnival. It was colorful and so beautiful.As if reading my mind he said, "we could ride that one later on. Also free of charge." He winked.

  "Are you some kind of a famous personality here? How do they let you take the rides for free?"

  He grinned. "That's because I'm a prince."

As if I could believe that.