•Chapter 2•

Jungkook's POV

I turned my head and saw Taehyung behind me, so I turned my body around fully and wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned forward and kissed me passionately, I kissed back almost immediately.

"Hey baby, how was your classes?" he asked me. I started blushing from the nickname even though he calls me that most of the time.

"It was good, but so tiring and boring" I sighed.

He then kissed my nose then said "wanna stop for ice cream on the way home?" I nodded my head then he pecked me on the lips before heading to the driver's side. I also went inside and when I sat on the seat, I almost immediately fell asleep, but before that I felt Taehyung putting my seatbelt on for me then kissed my forehead. I smiled a little then started dozing off.

I know what you're thinking, why is two people from different groups that hate each other, acting all sweet around each other? well me and Taehyung go way back, before we even met our friends right now. We used to be neighbours when we were in preschool then we became best friends. Our mothers were also best friends, ever since childhood actually. They're one of those who would literally do anything for the other. But I can't judge them because me and Taehyung were also like that. Though he was two years older than me, we went to grade school, middle school, and high school together. I met my friends when I was a sophomore. And that was also the time Taehyung and I confessed to each other, and he asked me out. And about a month after that, we both told our parents and of course they were very supportive. And both our moms always fangirl when we kiss in front of them.

Though we never told our friends because they've been hating on each other before we came along so we just went with it, and kept our relationship a secret, for now. And the reason we are in a different group of friends is because we relate and get along more with our groups now more than the other.

Then we all were accepted to Bangtan high. Though we are in college, it still feels like high school because of all those labels and all. Though more tiring than high school, and more formal.

Me and Taehyung moved in with each other when I was in senior year in high school, and him in his first year in college, after we found the right apartment for ourselves. Our parents helped us pay for the rent for the first few months.

I was having a nice sleep when I heard someone shout "OH MY GOD IS THAT G-DRAGON WALKING BY THE SIDEWALK?" I widened my eyes then started looking around saying "where?" at least three times.

Though when I looked at Taehyung hyung, he was trying very hard to hold in his laughter.

I hit the back of his head with a strong force then said "You jerk!" and that's when he finally started laughing uncontrollably.

I pouted, then looked outside the window while I folded my arms on my chest.

"Aww Kookie, I'm sorry, the opportunity was right in front of me and I just couldn't resist." He said then started to reach out for me.

"Why couldn't you just wake me up like how a normal person would you weirdo!?"

He chuckled lightly then said "I tried! I kissed your face, I called your name multiple times, I even gave you a hickey yet you still wouldn't budge. Though you did moan and say my name when I did the last one"

I gasped and got my phone. I opened the camera app and looked at my neck. And there I saw a very visible hickey that's almost the size of America. I hear Taetae hyung chuckling lightly in the background. How could I not wake up from that? So that explains my dream from a while ago.

I groaned then started heading out the car, I grabbed my backpack from the back then went to the elevator, with Taehyung trailing behind me. Once we were inside the elevator, I pressed the button that says 14. The whole way going to the 14th floor, I just ignored Taehyung while he tried to get my attention many times. Once we reached the floor, we both headed to our apartment and I unlocked the door.

Both our parents send us money every month in case we needed it, though we both have part time jobs

Both our parents send us money every month in case we needed it, though we both have part time jobs. Our parents owns a business together and it's kind of popular all over Korea, though no one in school knows that it's from our family.

I dropped my bag on the couch then sat down. I turned on the TV and brooklyn nine-nine was on. I started watching, still ignoring Tae hyung. I then felt a weight beside me and someone hugging me from the side.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again. You know I love you very much."

And that's when I finally looked at him and sighed "I'm sorry too, i'm know i'm overreacting. I'm just grumpy because I didn't have enough sleep last night, I only had like 2 hours of sleep. And I love you too, very much." I said then pecked his lips.

"Oh I didn't know, you should go rest now, I'll make us dinner then i'll just wake you up when its ready." He said standing up and pulling me up with him. He turned off the tv then led me towards our bedroom.

He led me to our bed and helped me lie down

"Go take a rest, I'll go make us dinner okay? I love you." He said then kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I said with my eyes closed, missing the feeling of his lips on my forehead. Then I slowly started falling asleep.

-•-