•Chapter 3•

Taehyung's POV

After helping Jungkook to bed, I went to the kitchen and started making our dinner. It took me about 1 hour to finish the food.

After finishing it, I put our dinners into separate bowls then went to the bedroom to wake Jungkook up. I simply just woke him up by shaking him, and fortunately for me, he stirred for a while before finally opening his eyes a little.

I gave him a small smile before giving his nose a small peck. He blushed and giggled lightly from the gesture. "Dinner's ready" I told him. He stretched out his arms to me signalling me to help him up, so I did.

When we were on our way to the kitchen, I see Jungkook from my peripheral vision sniffling the air like a bunny. "What did you make?" he asked. "Oh just bulgogi".

"Oh nice"

After we ate our dinner. Jungkook headed to the living room to watch some tv while I stayed behind to clean our dishes, then I headed to the living room and wrapped my arms around him while he leaned his head on my shoulder.

"What are you watching?" I asked him. Then he faced me and we stared at each other for a while. His big doe eyes staring right back at mine. I started leaning in and when he realised what I was doing, he started doing the same.

Once our lips were an inch from each other, he suddenly moved away and looked back at the tv while grinning.

"Ugh you're such a tease"

He started giggling then stuck his tongue out at me.

"So what were we watching again?"

"Oh just harry potter"

"which movie?"

"The third one"

And with that, we continued watching the movie. The movie ended at 10:30, then we headed to our bedroom to get ready for bed. We started changing into our PJs and when I removed my shirt, I saw Jungkook, from our bed, staring at my upper body, with his mouth slightly ajar and his face blushing like crazy, which caused me to smirk at him.

He was wearing a big sweater that he clearly got out from my side of the closet, with a pyjama pants that has little iron man designs on it, while he was hugging a pillow to his chest. Looking at him made me want to just do stuff with him because he looked so innocent. Though it wouldn't be our first time.

I put on a plain shirt then went to my side of the bed. I pulled Jungkook down so he was cuddling on my side.

"You know Kookie, staring makes you look like a creep." I teased, then I saw his cheeks turn more red than before.

"I-I wasn't staring." He mumbled against my chest.

"You're so cute!" Then I pulled him closer to me, and he cuddled his body closer to mine while I heard him mumble "no i'm not" thinking I didn't hear it.

"Don't lie to yourself, you're literally the cutest creature in the whole universe" I told him which caused him to blush some more if it was even possible. "Stop it" He said hiding his face from me.

I lifted his chin up with my finger. "Don't hide your face" then I leaned down and connected our lips together.

Even though we've been together for 3 years, kissing him still felt like it was our first. I know it sounds cliche but every time our lips connect, everything around us start to disappear, every sound, every person, just everything. Once our lips connect its like every problem we have just fade away. And every time we kiss, I always feel like nothing mattered at the moment, what matters is me and Jungkook, holding each other like our lives depended on it, and kissing each other with so much love and passion, that it makes me feel safe and at peace.

The kissed lasted for more than what I expected, not that i'm complaining. Yet it was still full of love. We both smiled into the kiss, then I pulled him closer to me while he wrapped his hands around my neck. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance, which he gladly accepts. Our tongues fought for dominance which I won easily.

After about a minute or two, we both pulled away at the same time, then stared at each other's eyes. His eyes were the most beautiful thing, that I wouldn't mind staring at it forever. It's so beautiful that I can't even compare it to anything in this world.

"You know I love you so much right? I wouldn't change you for anyone, or anything in this world."

I saw him tearing up a bit then he replied "I love you so much too. I'd do anything for you."

We gave each other a last peck then we both said our goodnights. We both started drifting off with him between my arms and his arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

-•-
Sorry for the late update but here's a fluffy chapter.