Quitting

(This scene gets a bit rapey)
When Harry woke up Drago wasnt in bed with him. He heard the shower running so he layed back and waited for his lover to emerge.

20 minutes later Drago walked back into the room fully dressed.

"Gotta go?" Harry asked from the bed.

"I have another assignment in a few hours." Drago replyed with a sad smile. Harry stood from the bed and wrapped Drago in his arms.

"Please dont make me share you. Please quit your job."

"I can't, I wont survive." Drago said refusing to look Harry in the eye. Harry lifted his chin so he was looking him in the eye.

"Baby, I'm going to take care of you. I'm sure I can help you get a new job, or you live here and be my personal escort forever." He kissed dracos neck which made him moan.

" If you really mean it I'll do it."

"Oh I mean it, with every bit of my being." He sealed it with a deep, slow kiss.

The next day Draco swaggered into Miguel's office.

"Awe Draco, great to see you!" Miguel excalimed.

"Miguel, im here to tell you I'm leaving the company. I refuse to take anymore clients."

"Well draco, thats sad to hear, but you see thats not going to happen. You see, I own you, and I'll do what I will with you and your body."

Drago scoffed and turned to leave but Miguel snapped his fingers and two very large men blocked his way and took his wand.

"Now, Draco, you have a choice, continue doing as you told and I'll keep doing what I do, or quit and I'll force you to do whatever I want. "

"Miguel, I'm done! You dont own me and I'm leaving!" Draco shouted.

"Put him on his knees." Miguel moved from his desk and stood in front of Draco. He griped his face and force him to look up. "Your mine and I'll do with you as I please." He then unzipped his pants and took his stiffening member out. "Now suck!"

Draco turn his head in refusal, but he was smacked hard. Miguel took his wand out and placed it to draco's neck "suck!!" He yelled as he pressed his dick to draco's mouth. Draco opened and began to suck reluctantly. Miguel began to fuck his face rough and hard. Going deep into his throat and making him gag. He soon pulled out and came all over dracos face.

"Take hime down stairs." Miguel said to his thugs. They grabbed Draco and drug him out of the room and down a flight of stairs where he was thrown into a small cell. The cell was dark and contained only a small bench and and a bucket.

Five minutes later Miguel came into the cell, "by the way, your price just went down."