Missing

Harry had been waiting for Draco for an hour, and he was starting to worry. He had called 3 times and sent numorous messages, but still no reply. He decided to try calling the agency.

"The underground, Miguel speaking." Miguel answered.

"This is Mr. Potter. Id like to schedule my regular." Harry said as cooly as he could muster. Something in his stomach wasn't sitting right.

" I'm sorry sir that esscort has been demoted." Miguel said as a cruel smile curled on his face.

"Demoted?" Harry's stomach dropped. He didn't understand what that meant but the way Miguel said it worried him.

"Is there a way I can reach him?" Harry asked trying to get more information.

"I'm sorry sir, I can't give out that information. Have a nive day." He replied and hung up.

Draco curled up in the corner of his cell trying to stay warm. He has been atripped naked and Miguel had let mutiple lackies have their way with him. I had been rough and brutal so his entire body was week and sore.

The door creaked open flooding the cell with light. "Grab him and bring him with us." He heard miguels voice say.

A couple big guys picked Draco up and began staging I'm down the hall. They climbed a couple flights of stairs and soon they were in anothrr much nicer hall. They soon stopped at a door which Miguel opened with a key and signaled tge men to throw Draco in. The room was very nice there was a four poster bed and a bathroom to the left of where Draco was laying on the floor. The decore was done in deep reds and burgandies with dark wood floors and furniture.

"Now then get cleaned up and put that on." Miguel said pointing to some black booty spandex shorts on the bed. "I'll be back shortly to make sure your ready then ita time for work."