I Will Get You for this, Peter!

James screamed in surprise and agony as his right hand that had been clutching the dagger moments before fell and instead of red blood yellow blood spilled out of his arm. He stepped backward and by accident off the edge of the cliff. He probably would have died had he not been lucky enough to catch a ledge with his left hand.

"Peter! Peter, help me! Please!"

Peter was laughing and then said, "What's that under you, James?"

James looked down and to his horror, he saw a crocodile staring at him hungrily.

"Peter!" James cried "Save me!"

Peter picked up James' hand then flew over the crocodile and waved it in the air.

"Want a first course, croc?" Peter laughed "Here you go!"

He tossed the hand at the crocodile who opened its mouth and caught it. A look of enjoyment crossed the croc's face as it swallowed.

"Bad form, Peter!" James shook his handless arm at him.

Petr just laughed and crowed than quick as can be, flew away.

"I'll get you for this if it's the last thing I do!" James howled.

But Peter didn't even turn his head.

The crocodile snapped at James' leg.

"Get away! Shoo!"

James' alarm clock became loose with all his kicking and fell into the crocodile's open mouth. It swallowed thinking that it was James but then realized it wasn't and that it was ticking. It didn't like that so it tried diving deeper into the sea to get away from the sound.

James shivered. What was he supposed to now? His fingers were getting a bit cramped.

"Hello? Are you alright?"

James looked up in surprise and saw an old man in a boat was coming towards him.

"Not really."

"Here let me help you."

The old man rowed under James and helped him climb own into the boat and then bandage his arm.

"What happened to you?"

"Peter Pan."

The man gave a low whistle.

"So you are one of his lost boys?"

James frowned.

"Was."

The old man was from a pirate ship that had docked in the bay and he had been sent ashore to get supplies and see if there was anything worth raiding and when he came back they were surprised to see he brought a seventeen-year-old boy with him. They quickly gave up the idea of raiding the island when they learned from James that Peter Pan was on it so they sailed away and James became a cabin boy.