The End

One after another Hook sent pirates in and after a moment a death cry would sound than that eerie screech.

Finally, Hook got so angry he entered the cabin with a lamp than staggered out.

"What happened, captain?" one of the pirates asked.

"Someone blew out the light!" Hook answered.

Then the crew began to say something of the ship might be cursed and that it might be a ghost. Then they turned on Hook saying usually it took the form of the wickedest man on board and they asked their captain if it had a hook.

Hook then suggested that they throw the boys in the cabin for if they killed the thing then they were the better but if the thing killed them they were none the worst.

They did so then listened for a sign of what may have happened. Silence then the eerie screech which the pirates guessed was a sign that the boys had perished.

Instead of this heartening them, they turned on Hook and he had to fend them off with his hook.

"Lads," he said, "there's a Jonah aboard."

'Yes," one of them said "a man with a hook."

"No!" Hook said "The girl! There has never been luck when a women's on board!"

"It's worth a try," they said thoughtfully, remembering it was a saying of Flint's.

"Fling the girl overboard!" Hook said.

They rushed for Wendy.

"There's no one can save you now!" one of them said.

"There is one," her cloaked figure said.

"Who's that?"

"Peter Pan!" and the very person flung the cloak off and brandished his dagger.

"Get him!" Hook cried.

"Up and at 'em, boys!" Peter cried to the actually not dead boys in the cabin.

There was then a fight in which all the pirate except for Hook perished leaving him to fight the boys alone but Peter ordered them to put their swords up.

"He's mine!"

For a moment the two looked at each other with hatred.

"So, Pan, this is all your doing?" Hook said.

"It is, James Hook," came the answer.

"Proud and insolent youth."

"Dark and sinister man."

With this exchange finished they began to fight. They were both skilled swordsmen but Hook made the mistake of swiping at Peter with his hook allowing Peter to duck and nick his ribs and you must remember that Hooks blood was an odd color and it startled him that he dropped his sword.

Peter did something quite noble: he invited Hook to pick up his sword. Hook did so but realized Peter was showing good form.

Now Hook was fighting without hope and losing. He only had one wish: for Peter to show bad form.

Hook tried to make Peter show bad form but it didn't work.

Finally, Hook jumped up on the railing of the ship to cast himself into the sea not knowing the crocodile waited for him below.

He looked at Peter over his shoulder and invited him to use his foot not his sword. Peter did so, so granting Hook's last wish.

As he fell Hook cried "Bad form!" at Peter and fell into the jaws of the crocodile that had been waiting below.

Thus perished James Hook!

And so our story of a man who you can never rightly judge ends.

The End

A/n: Sorry this book is so short. It was just an idea that I had to finish. I might edit it and make it more detailed if it gets popular. If you don't get some stuff that I wrote then please read Peter Pan by James Barrie so that it can fill in the blanks. Also, no one knows the real name of Cap. James Hook, so I just came up with the name Pherick Bellanger.