Apprehension Test

Hey guys, Issac here. Welcome to the wonderful school U.A! Our students each have unique quirks of their own and personalities. We teachers hope that you enjoy reading their story as much as we enjoyed writing it. And now! Without further or do, this is the story of a quirkless girl just trying to be a hero. Enjoy!
ALL THE CLOUT FOR WRITING ALMOST THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER, LIKE 97% OF IT GOES TO TheNessY21  CAUSE HE'S LIT AND ONE OF THE GODS! HE'S ALSO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THIS IDEA SO GO CHECK HIM OUT!!
ALSO, CHECK OUT THE THEME THAT kamakadi MADE FOR TEMPUS!!  
https://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?https://youtu.be/XPXpjtFx6bQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yume had already walked into U.A high, steadily walking down the halls, slightly greeting any of the random students that may be walking by. When walking, she felt someone collide into her, due to the fact that she wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings. She had just managed to scrape by in the Entrance Exams, so she was quite syked out.

"O-Ow..." She cried, slightly rubbing her head due to the impact.

"M-my apologies, nya!" A feminine voice exclaimed, quickly rushing over to the fallen girl. "I didn't see you there, my apologies, Nya!"

"No-no, it's fine, really." Yume insisted.

"If you say so... Do you need help up?"

"That'll be great, thanks."

The girl then helped Yume up before she smiled and slightly waved at the Quirkless girl. "Hello there, nya!" She casually said. "I'm Aiko Neko, nya!"

"Oh, hey there, Aiko. I'm Niseko Yume."

"Stick with Neko please."

"Of course, my apologies!" Yume quickly announced, she didn't want to be rude or anything, and was just trying to be friendly. "Please stick with Yume for me, please."

"Sure thing, nya!" Aiko responded, smiling while doing so. "We're apart of the same class, right, nya? 1-L, nya?"

"Yeah, I'm sort of lost..." Yume admitted.

"No problem!" Aiko declared before motioning for Yume to follow her. The Quirkless girl took note of the cat-like girl, and followed her. The two walked down the halls, before finding a large door that read '1-L' in bold red letters, making itself known right away.

"Is this it?" Yume asked.

"Seems like it, nya!" Aiko responded.

"Awesome!"

"I wonder what the teacher will be like, nya?" Aiko wondered, before going to open up the door.

"Maybe they'll be a pro-hero?" Yume thought, following the cat-girl.

The door was opened, and inside was the entire class doing plenty of things. When the two entered, they felt the entire class's eyes staring at them.

"Oh man, this is embarrassing, nya." Aiko reckoned. "I sure hope that we're not late."

There was a blonde person that wasn't wearing a uniform who stood at the front of the class. He had his arms crossed, and looked quite annoyed. What he was wearing was definitely not an outfit that a U.A student should be wearing.

"Excuse me." Yume asked. "Are you a student? Do you know where the teacher is?"

The boy, who is wearing a supreme hoodie, as well as some supreme sweatpants and Super.Fly 4's, looks directly at Yume. His eyes bored holes into her soul.

"I am the teacher." The boy responded. "Sit down, else you're finna wanna catch these hands."

When the small boy said that he was the teacher, everyone quickly jolted their heads towards the front of the classroom. The blonde boy had his hands in his pockets.

"You're the teacher?!" Taile exclaimed from the back of the class. "YOU'RE LIKE, A FUCKING KID!"

"Got a problem with it?" The boy responded lazily before yawning.

Just then, Yume herself recognized who the blonde boy was. "That's the Pro Hero: Tempus!" Yume explained while she pointed at the boy.

"Tempus?" Aiko questioned. "Who's that?"

"He's the world's youngest pro hero!" Yume cheered. "He's about our age! I didn't think that he was going to be teaching at U.A, though!"

"Lit." Tempus lazilly responded, stretching slightly. "Let's not waste anymore time. Put on your fitness uniforms, and get the fuck outside." He muttered before putting his hands in his pockets and walking outside.