Chapter 17

Today was my video shoot. I was freaking out. “Everything’s gonna be okay. You deserve this so damn much.” Ashton smiled and kissed me. Of course, the boys were here as well. I wanted them to be here with me. The location of the video was some old, red light motel. And there were even extra actors. And police cars.

“Mrs. Campbell? We’ll first do your hair and make-up. Can you follow me, please?” Erica asked. Ow yeah, Erica is like my assistant, if that makes senses. She tells me what I need to do. So, they first did my make-up. Not that much. Just enough. And then my hair. Thank God I had long, curly, dark brown hair. They kept it curly, but they dip dyed my hair. Just like Zoella, the British youtuber.

 For the scenes in the motel, they had chosen a navy blue belted wrap dress, black heels and a black knotted rope necklace. I looked good. I loved the reaction of the boys. “You look absolutely stunning. Perfect.” Ashton smiled. “Thanks.” I smiled and kissed him until Erica came to get me cuz it was time to start. It was not easy. We had to do these scenes over and over and over until they said they were finally perfect. After it, they filmed the part with the extra actors. There was this scene where the guy had to run away from the police officers, and police dogs, through the river. And then all the other scenes with the actors. We all watched it from behind the camera. It was amazing. The actors did such an amazing job.

 I first had to get redressed for the last scene I had to shoot. This time, I was wearing what they called a red keyhole halterneck maxi dress. I was so in love with this dress. “And again, you’re looking absolutely perfect.” Ashton smiled, and again, pushed his lips on mine. For the last scene, I had to walk in front of the police cars, who were like following me with the sirens and flashlights on.

 “THAT’S A WRAP PEOPLE. WELL DONE!” The director of the video shouted trough the megaphone, and afterwards he gave it to me. “Thanks guys for everything. Thank you to everyone who has helped making this video, and especially the actors. Everyone, thank you so much!” I shouted. Well, that’s the least I can do, thanking everyone.

 So, yeah, I just filmed my first ever official videoclip. This is still so unreal for me. I still don’t get it. I still keep asking myself the question, why me? Why did the boys choose me? How did they ended up on my cover? I owe everything to the boys. Without them, I would be still making covers every week. I would still be in Australia. I wouldn’t have seen so many countries of the world.

 “What are you thinking about?” Ashton asked, and sat next to me on this little wall, kind of, where you had an amazing view over the place we’ve shoot the video. “Everything, home, you, my life...” I smiled. “You just deserve this. Got it? You deserve this so much. I’m so damn proud of you. Look at where you came from. You started with covers in your bedroom, and now, you just filmed your very first video.” “All thanks to you.” I smiled, and kissed him.

 “And erm… There’s one more thing. I…., We have a surprise for you. I think you should go check your trailer.” He winked. “What are you talking about Ashton?” “Just go!” He laughed. So yeah, I walked towards my trailer who was standing on the other side of the building, Ashton behind me with this grin on his face. “You’re creepy.” It’s true. He looked creepy.

 But when I opened the door of my trailer… Julian and Nick. They were freaking standing there. “WHAT THE…. JULIAN! NICKY!” I shouted, and literally ran in their arms. “Oh my goodness, what are you doing here?” I asked, in tears. “We wanted to be here, with you, to celebrate your first video.” Julian smiled. “It was all your boyfriend’s idea.” Nick smiled. “Thank you so much Ashton.” And I also ran into his arms. “Not only me, also the other boys. We all realized how much you were missing them.” “I love you so much Ashton Irwin.” “I love you too, Ella Campbell.” He smiled, and softly kissed me.

A/N : Hey everyone, so in this part, Ella records the video for her song. The song that I've chosen for it is 'Ghost' by Ella Henderson. She's a British singer and she's absolutely amazing. So, I kinda described the video like it is in the real video. I hope you'll like it cuz I'm personally in love with that song, and Ella Henderson's voice. :) The video is normally on the side. And, this is also the last part of the story.