Chapter 30

PLEASE READ: I haven't been updating lately, and I'm very very sorry. :( It's currently my summer holidays but even though it's the holidays, I still have to study. And, this wasn't smart of me, I am not done with one of my project. :/ I'm supposed to hand it in once my school reopens. So I'm trying to get that done. But I will try to keep you guys updated, whenever I'm free. :) please don't stop reading, I know the story's boring right now but I hope it'll get better. :) and after this, I'm having another story so remember to check it out once this story is over! :) sorry again, and thank you so much for the support. <3 love you guys! xx.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    It has been around two weeks since I got the phone call from my father, informing me about his health. Even though he told me he was okay, I still didn't believe him so I would call him everyday to make sure he's fine. He keeps telling me to enjoy and not worry about him but that's impossible. I'm still quite upset with him though, for doing this to me on my holiday. I know the sickness isn't his fault but why must it happen to him when I'm not around?

    But today, I took his advice and not worry about him because I want to have fun and I'm going to have fun no matter what. After breakfast, Jennifer and I hopped into the car. I was excited and stoked, why? Because we were off to the water park and carnival today! This will definitely take a whole day and by the time we get back, we would be exhausted. We were all going to meet at the water park that was in the city. We were going seperately, Jennifer and I were going together, Nathan and Cole were going together and Andy will be using the bus. Jennifer and I had packed a change of clothes for the carnival and another change of clothes just in case we got wet. We brought two towels and some snacks along too.

    I had my bohemian-style sweatpants on and a singlet as it was scorching hot. And when I say scorching hot, I mean 35 degrees celcius. It was getting very hot here in Santa Fe. Everynight, Jennifer and I have to turn the air conditioner on to full blast, 19 degrees. Anyways, and underneath my clothes was my bikini. 

    I jumped out of the car in excitement, I haven't been to the water park in months! How I miss it. It opens in the summer and the winter! In the winter, everyone goes into the indoor water park but both indoor and outdoor is open in the summer. The price isn't that bad at all too, it  is reasonable and from time to time, they will give you vouchers that could last a year! 

    The whole water park is about two acres long. One acre is for the outdoor rides and the other is for the indoor rides. When you step into it, you immediately start to perk up because the environment is so joyous! Kids are seen in the rides that they can ride on, some are even complaining because their parents hadn't allowed them to go on the older rides. Some teens were just chilling by the fake beach they have built and others had the guts to go down all the insane rides. 

    There were rides like the 'Wedgie Circle', 'Drop & Swim', 'Shark attack' and more. The one that got all of us excited and jumpy was the 'FALL.' It was a 90 degree fall right into the water. It just opened this year so none of us has ever tried it before. It was the talk of the whole entire state and it was said that everyone has to try it!

    In the indoor water park, there was the largest man made pool in the world. Every 10 minutes or so, there will be a giant wave. Other than that, there is also a very long tube that goes around the whole building. The rider will ride through it with water bringing him/her to the other side. Amazing. 

    After getting our tickets, we walked to the ride we all promised to go to: the "FALL." I took my clothes off and placed it in my bag, and so did everyone else. Have I said Cole's body is remarkable? And Andy's too. 'Stop thinking about that.' I told myself.