"So... She broke up with you because she doesn't want marriage??" I asked as I pour soju on my shot glass.

"Yeah.." he nodded as he drank his soju straight.

"I... I just want to settle down with her." he continued as he stared at the ceiling.

I silently listened to him as I pour another soju on my shot glass.

"Where did I go wrong? I mean, I gave her everything. Was it not enough? Was I not enough?" I can hear his voice breaking.

I scooted closer to pat his back. He hugged his knees and cried again. I continued rubbing his back to comfort him.

Honestly, I haven't tried to comfort a guy being heartbroken. This is my first time, usually I comfort my female bestfriends by hugging them tight.

He's different. I just can't hug him that simply.

"Y/N-sshi.. I have a favor.." I heard him say.

I cleared my throat. "what is it?"

"Can you hug me...?"

I stopped rubbing his back when he aksed me that favor.

dude, seriously?

I stared at him and then he lifted his head with tears on his eyes.

"please..?" he asked with a pleading eyes.

damn it. How can I say no to that face?I mean he's broken and all he needs comforting but I just can't hug him!

This leaves me no choice anyways... I'll just imagine that I'm hugging my bestfriend.

"O-okay..." I slowly wrapped my arms on him and hugged him tightly.

I heard him cry again and I rub his back.

"shhh... everything's gonna be alright, Seokjin-sshi." I felt him rest his chin on my shoulders.

"I'm sure she has a lot of reasons. Love is a complicated thing. Sometimes the person we thought that would stay will eventually leave us.

I know it's hard to do but the best thing you'll do for now is to accept her answer..." I continued as I hugged him.

He slowly wrapped his arms on my waist to hug back.

"Thank you, Y/N-sshi." he sniffled. "Even though I'm just a stranger to you, you comforted me.. Thank you so much."

I faintly smiled. "No biggie."

"but let me hug you like this.." he said as he hugged me back.

I didn't know if its alchohol or whatever but my heart is beating like crazy.

This is bad. I hope it's just the alchohol.

Midnight strikes. We were just hugging the whole time and I noticed that he fell asleep on my shoulders after a long cry. I tried carrying him to lay him on the bed. Thank god we were just leaning back on the edge of it.

As I pulled him up, I successfully laid him down.

ugh. so heavy.

I covered him with a blanket and stared at his beautiful sleepy face.

"How could she broke a man like you?"I whispered.

I was about to leave him when he grabbed my wrist.

HE'S AWAKE?!

I quickly turn around and find his eyes closed.

"Stay... with me... please.."

I sighed as I sat on the bed beside him. I let him hold my hand.

I never saw a guy who's very vulnerable. Mostly, I've seen alot of girls being vulnerable. I didn't know that guys also feel this way. I'm too naive that's why I left.

I studied his face one last time and as the time flies, I fell asleep beside him while holding his hand.

---

SOOOOO heya guys!!

I'm sorry for this lame and short update 😷

Writer's block is my enemy. I haet it.

I forgot to mention that this book has also angst. I LIVE FOR ANGST! hahahaha I'm an emo writer so whenever I write angst I cry literally.

See you in the next chapterssss!!! 💜💜💜💜