Seokjin's Side

"Mr. Kim, this is the monthly report."

"Thank you. You may leave."

I saw him nodded as he left my office. Life being the chairman's son is never been easy. I've been single for I don't know how long. It feels like I'm devoted to this job.

I checked my watch, it's already 2:39 pm. I need my dose of coffee latte. I stopped typing and turned my laptop off. I grabbed my coat and wallet.

I was walking down to the nearest cafe from our building, that cafe is owned by my friend. It's not because I'm buying there to support my friend. Simply because the coffee he makes is the best.

I entered the cafe and waited in the line and saw a girl sitting down near the entrance with her hair up. She's wearing glasses and drinking her coffee quietly while a stranger is hitting up on her.

"Look, I don't know you and I don't speak korean. please leave me alone." she said the last line in a fluent korean. The man left with a sour face as she continued drinking her coffee while scrolling on her phone.

"woah. what a fierce woman." I whispered to myself, amazed.

"oi, Jin. Stop staring that woman and buy." I heard my friend's voice.

"oh. sorry... same thing." I said while getting cash on my wallet.

"Don't just buy latte, man. Buy my pastries too!" He said pouting.

"My god, Maiko, Just get me the damn latte, I'm in a hurry."

"tch. stingy as always! wait for your latte, Mr. Kim. hmpf." He left after taking my cash. I shook my head. Maiko is always acting like a 5 year old whenever I refused to buy his pastries. I always told myself to buy some next time but I'm always in a hurry.

I sighed and looked for a seat. I looked around the cafe, his cafe is always packed. There are students and some tourists.

The only empty seat I found is from that fierce woman.

Ooh.. Interesting..

"Excuse me, can I sit here for just a minute?" I asked her in english.

"Sure." She said while not looking at me.

"thanks." I said as I plop myself on the chair.

While waiting, I silently observed her. She's the quiet type, huh. She's beautiful. I don't I believe in love at first sight until I saw her.

I'm must be stupid for falling inlove in a first sight.

Today is the 6th day of coming to that cafe. I don't usually go outside to buy latte. I always have my secretary to buy it for me but I can't help but wanting to see that fierce woman everyday...

"Is this seat taken?" I asked.

"Nope. go ahead."

As expected, I got an answer without her looking at me. While waiting for my coffee latte, I stared at her.

Her honey colored skin, her cute cheeks and her doe like eyes staring on her phone.

Is she younger than me or do we have the same age? It would be nicer if she's younger than me and starts calling me-

Okay, that would be weird coming from a foreigner right?

I tried talking to her but she's not looking at me and she's always giving me one word answers.

Better luck next time then. I will make her notice me so I thought of a plan.

🌼