Intro to the Shadow Realm

The Shadow realm is an ancient world, where the sky is a dark red color, with little light coming from a blood red Ocean that covers the world completely. There are huge spire towers though in which the Shadows live in, each tower shape having a different purpose.

There are 27 towers in total in the world.

Straight spire: There are six straight spires, each able to house up to a thousand shadows.

Split spire: There are ten towers that split in two at the top. These act as workshops, where tools are built and repaired, and food treated. Only five are active

Square tower: There are ten small, stout buildings that act as Storage areas, though only three are really used. Those act as food storage and where they store tools. The other abandoned units are still watched, bearing mostly unused weapons and armor.

Main tower: The main tower is the largest of all towers, and the black stone is embedded with red gems and stones. Here is where the queen and her thirteen generals are. The portal to the light realm and the one to the human realm lie in a great hall at the base of the tower.

This tower lies in the center of all the towers.

Ruins of many other towers that once stood can still be seen, or at least the bases that still poked out of the water.

Though it doesn't seem likely, there is quite a bit of life here. The shadows are the main inhabitants of this world. The shadows are beings of darkness, and they thrive quite well in their unique environment, feeding off the strange black and red fish in the red water.

Each shadow is human like, but they can still be easy to tell the two apart. Shadows all have large black blade wings that are both a weapon and a means to fly, serpent tails with varying tips, horns of varies types, sharp claws and fangs, and each carry the mark of the Shadows, which is an eye in the middle of a circle, the Shadows name below in the Shadow language.

Now, shall we begin the tale?