chapter 1

I walked over to the adres Edd gave me. Right bevore I wanted to knock on his door, I heard someone say:
"Hey, beautyful! I think you got the the wrong adres~" a spanish version off Edd looking ,said.
"Is this Edd Gould's house? And who are you?"
"It is that idiots house. And Im Edwardo ... But for you daddy~"
"Ehhhhh... No thanks.... Creep"
With that I knocked on Edd's door.
I heard someone yell something, and then footsteps to the door.
The door opend, and I saw Edd.
"(Y-Y/N)...?"
"Its me! Edd, can't you see!?" With that we got into our arms.
"Lil sis!" "Big bro!"
We stoped huging ,and mentiont me to come in, and I did.
"Guys! Come here!"
I heard footsteps. Then I saw 3 boys,
One with ginger hair, purple hoddie and a green overcoat, also holding a mirror,
The next one had a red hoddie, also karmel colored hair, they where shaped into horns..?
Well, the last one  had a blue hoddie with light brown hair... Shaped like the top off a pineapple....?also... He has black eyes... Well... He is cute... Stop thinking like this (Y/N)!
"Guys, this is (Y/N), my little sister. (Y/N), this is Matt," he pointed at the ginger, "that's Tord," he pointed at the devil hair boy, "and this is Tom." He pointed at the cutie.
"Hi! Im the beautyful Matt!" He said overcheary, and then huged me
"H-hi.."
He stoped and steped back.
"Hi." Tord said.
"Sup." Tom said, taking a flask out, and drinking from it.
"Emmmm... Edd, where's my room?"
"Tom, cud you show (Y/N) around? I have to buy groceries with Matt and Tord..." "Sure, but buy me Smirnoff." "Ofcorse. Bye (Y/N)!" "Bb Edd!" I said and they left.
"Come, I'll show you around (Y/N)."

-time skip, cuz the outor is lazy af :3-
"Okay, do you wanna watch TV?" He asked after I unpacked my stuff. "Sure, why not."
We walked to the livingroom, and we watched TV till the boys came.
"I see you two get along!" Edd said ,walking in with the groceries, and smiling warmly.
"I gues." Tom said.
"And now Edd, we have some catching up to do!" I said, smiling at him.
"Ofcorse!"

×××××××××
Hope your happy Cookiecat1025!
But for now this is it ;3