The dead come back

No POV

Long ago before Vale, grimm ruled the landscape. When humans came along and fought the grimm with dust, nature's wrath in man's hand. The grimm were killed all except one. That one is me children, I am the last grimm. And grimm learn and what happens went we learn is tha-

Ozpin: STOP. W. D. GASTER, YOUR TIME IS UP! WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WE, crap he ran!

We see gaster running into the wall, breaking it down.

Gasters POV

I should have known they would find out. It's sad, I will never see my beautiful silver eyed rose. (Yes,your summers father.)

No POV

As gaster ran out of his lab, the second the dust settled, guns were heard clicking and lasers sights we're pointed at him. Gaster put his hands up but they shot him anyways. After that they pored gasoline on him and set him on fire.

As ozpin and his army of hunters walked away, they heard screaming and then

28 Years later

Summer had been missing for a year now and every one in the family was sad, except little Ruby.

(Ruby is 6)

Ruby's POV
I was in my room after dinner. My sister yang was on a trip in Vale with dad so I had my room all to myself. I went to the window and saw him there. I opened the window and he came in.
Ruby: hi Grandpa
"Grandpa" Smiled and they played with Ruby's toys. They played with dolls and cars and played huntress and grimm (obviously we know who the grimm was) and gave her Cookie's. But eventually "grandpa" Had to leave Ruby was sad by this but promised to be back on day and wish her luck on her her dream.