Ships Outside of Seventeen

Not in order from most to least

Taeyong - NCT

Anyong
He was her first friend and they clicked instantly, although there aren't many interactions besides ISAAC he, she, Mark, and Jaehyun have a group chat called TESD (The English Speakers and the Dunce). When she was working on her fist two singles he offered to help and that's how he ended up in a trailer and one of the music video's.And they look good together.

Mark - NCT

Mayoung
They become friends through Taeyong, since Mark liked Seventeen's songs and thought she was cool he wanted to be friends with her, she let him since she thought he was talented and good at rap also since he was born in canada he's also a english speaker and they bonded over similarities.

Jungkook - BTS

Ankook
Jungkook said before that she's his only female friend because she's very respectful of his introvert feelings towards girls and how she gives off a comforting and accepting aura that makes him okay with being beside her, also their interactions at award shows and at ISAAC drives the fans and shippers crazy since they're so kind and caring towards each other.

V - BTS

Taehyung
Everyone knows this guy's really friendly and hyper so it doesn't come as a surprise that this sassy girl and playful boy became friends. You can always see them together if they're at the same event like award or variety shows and Anne talks about playing games with friends and she never excludes him and the Maknae.

I.M - MONSTA X

Ankyun
Seventeen is bestfriends with Monsta X as everyone knows so there's countless of videos of them hanging out together. Anne said that out of all the members of Monsta X she's closet to I.M the most. One time a fan mentioned some fanfiction about them and she said she'd check it out, awhile later another fan asked about it and she replied with "not again."

Hyungwon - MONSTA X

HyungAn
Their visuals together hurt their shippers hearts and there's millions of videos, fmv's, and edits of them together. After a video of them backstage together went viral some dating rumors popped up and a lot of people actually supported the relationship however Anne herself said on a variety show that they weren't going out.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ██ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Maybe one day I'll do the female version of this chapter since I already have all the idols I think she would befriend 🤔