Jobs

Tim was continuing making videos on YouTube. It was fun, but more of a hobby. On the weekend, he'd film videos. During the week, he'd work his shifts at Burger King. During the week at night, he'd work hard at his résumé. Finally, on April 1, 2008, Tim was sent an email. It was a job offer from a small production company called 'F.D.Z.A. Productions'. They made funny lifestyle Comedy type films. They wanted Tim to be in their upcoming film 'As If'. It was about an ordinary girl who finds success after dating a celebrity musician; she later tries to become a celebrity herself, but can't and breaks up with him. There's a bit more to it, for example after it she- I won't spoil it for you. But one thing (!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!) The celebrity musician dies. (Though it isn't a real movie)

Tim was going to hopefully play the celebrity musician, Oscar White. After many auditions, Tim didn't get the part, though it was a stepping stone in his acting career. Tim did continue to get audition offers. Though on the 17th of May, he got an email from a company wanting him to be in a sketch comedy YouTube series. Tim loved YouTube, so naturally he decided to go for the audition. He later realised why the company name rang a bell. Gagfilms. Dane Boe's production company. There was also another thing... the audition was not in Tuscaloosa... it was in Los Angeles.