C H A P T E R - 2

"love doesn't hurt, people who you love hurt you"

BELLE

It had been a long day, some good but mostly bad as usual. I had told damien everything and he hugged me close and made me feel loved, something my not so dear husband ever shows now. I honestly don't know why i'm even with him anymore, perhaps i'm holding onto the hope that one day he might change, but it's been 2 years and still no progress.

He used to send me envelopes of how busy and sorry he is that he can't spend time with me due to his work and used to send about 10,000$ with it for me to spend on whatever I want, little did he know money can't buy love.But now that also had stopped and i'm genuinly kind of thankfull.

I knew I had to get some rest cause this lack of rest had caused big deep black under eyes but alas, even that could be hidden with a touch of concealer but not the amount of my pain my eyes held, they would always be a part of me.

I quickly had a warm shower that always relaxed me like no other and went to bed in MY room, previously a guest room. I didn't want him sleeping with me along with cheap perfume coated smell and it was too painfull.

DAMIEN

I unlocked my door and got inside my house. It had been an emotional night filled with care, love and sorrow. It's truly depressing that such a kind and innocent soul had to through Soo much, yet not get the simplest of her desire, LOVE.

That moment that I hugged her I felt shocks run through my body. That second I realized one thing and that is that love is love and care is care, no matter who's the provider as long as your comfortable.

That very moment I decided if Alexander couldn't give her what she deserves, I will.

I will love her to death, heal her, make her happy and share the burden on her shoulders and most importantly be there for her during the worst of the worst.

I sure did realize it late but thankfully not too late.

With these thoughts on my mind I quickly showered, stared at a framed picture of me and belle and went to bed.

ALEXANDER

I was at one of my mistresses house. We just had 2 rounds of pure ecstacy .I never know why I did it but it made me feel more powerful and dominant no matter how much I hurt. Plus she'll always forgive me cause she loves me and it's not like she has another lover, so it's okay to cheat on her.

I was getting ready to take Carla (one of his girls) on a date cause she had been so persistent that I had to. It's almost been a year and half after since I took belle on a date.

I didn't book anything expensive afterall that slut meant nothing to me than a regular hookup.It was a regular cafe, I had booked a VIP private area as I didn't want to be seen with carla in public, especially since i had a wife and it would tarnish my image.

*** at the cafe ***

I had just walked into the cozy cafe with Carla wrapped onto me disgustingly but what I saw next shocked me to the core and honestly scared me.

Belle was hugging Damien. She was seeking warmth in his arms. Although i couldn't see her face since her back was facing me and It was as clear as daylight, as anyone can recognize those luscious golden brown locks of hair falling beautifully down till her waist.

"How dare she?" I say as I feel anger seeping through my blood like a venomous poison.

I immediately push Carla out of my way and leave to a bar to seek a little comfort with alcohol.

"Jealousy"

He felt the strongly negative emotion hit him hard, but again who was he to complain?

Deciding to go home tommorow afternoon, he decided to drown himself in alcohol, letting the bitter substance provide a feeling almost close to "comfort".

BELLE

..morning..

This was it, she would finally put her love for him aside and do the logical thing. The thing her hands have been itching to do since the day she found out about his unfaithfulness.

Why?

Was she never enough?

Was she not loving?

Was she not caring?

Was she not pretty enough?

But she had had enough of these insecurities that had been pestering her every minute since 2 years.

"2 years of my life" she chuckled mockinly to herself.

2 years of trying to fix their non-existent relationship.

2 years of bearing with seeing his used condoms in the trash bins after she came from out.

2 years of absolute pain.

Yet she endured it all in hopes of fixing their broken marriage for the sake of her love for him.

She was truly weak and pathetic but wasn't he more of it?

Sighing she took a final look at the envelope in her hand that promised to set her free and give her another chance at life and find someone she actually deserves.

Now she just had to wait for alexander to return

A/N

Hey beautiful people,

I know this chapter is short but i'll make it up to you. Anyways what do you guys think of BELLE and DAMIEN?

please let me know in the comments

l  o  v  e  -  j  e  s  s i  e💫