C H A P T E R - 3

"a person can handle only so much before they give up"

ALEXANDER

The bartender had woke me up as it was extremely late at night, I didn't want to go home so I went to my misstress's house.

I might have had an intimate moment with her, I felt "guilt" rush throughout my body.

"Guilt" I thought chuckling to myself, it should've been enough to stop my unfaithfulness but guess I'm just that evil.

I woke up in the morning, freshned up, left a couple hundred dollars for Clara and decided to go home.

"Little did I know"

I

reached the mansion and got out of my car, and entered the oddly quiet house.

"Belle.." I called out.

I got welcomed by something I would never have even thought about in my dreams..more like nightmares.

Belle walked towards me wearing a tight buisness skirt followed by a white off shoulder top and her hands holding a suitcase and a envelope.

Wait envelope....what?

"Hello Alexander" she greeted me with an emotionless face.

This scared me.

"Let's have a seat shall we" she said mustering up the most fakest smile.

I nodded my head and we both went and sat at the kitchen counter.

She then handed me the envelope.

"Read it and then sign it" she said.

"What is this ? Is it some buisness paper? Why do you look so serious?" I asked utterly confused with the whole situation.

"Will you please just read it." She said looking to get over the whole situation soon.

I open up the envelope and pull out a pair of nearly folded papers. I open it.

"I felt nauseated"

"What is this?" I ask with barely any sound coming out of my mouth.

"It's a...it's a divorce paper" she says trying to keep a Stern face.

"Wh... why? I asked her clearly shocked and in pain. 

"Why? you dare to ask me why? Funny of you  a l e x a n d e r."

She said my name Soo slowly and menacingly it made the hairs on my arm rose up.

"Seriously Belle? What bullshit are you telling?" I asked confused, shocked and clearly hurt.

"You're seriously going to pretend you have no idea ?" she asked with her eyes getting glassier by the minute.

why would she want to divorce me, sure i've been distant but that's not a good enough reason.

sudennly   it   clicked   me

but wait i've been soo secretive about it, she couldn't possibly know. no way, oh please god prove me wrong i cannot imagine my life without her , she's..she's my   " l o v e "

"baby I..I don't know what i did" I lied praying to god to fullfill this last wish no "need " of mine.

"do you really want me to tell you what you did alexander?"she asked as if banning the venom and saddness to enter her voice.

"y...yes"

 I answered unsure of myself, I prayed to god that to make her stay with me and vowed to treat her like my queen, like she deserved.

She suddenly chuckled directed more to herself than me.

"oh god what a fool I was to ever want you stay with me"

"what a fool I was to ever lend you my trust"

"what a fool I was to fall in  l o v e  with  y o u"

A/N

Heyyaa, hope you liked the chapter. it was a bit short but still thrilling ;)                                                    but anyways see you guys in the next chapter

l  o  v  e  -  j  e  s  s  i  e 💛