2060 14th December, Nature Reserve

"The sky's awake, it seems..." Riker spoke, her paw lifting up for a moment, looking to Cyrus. "So... Where will we go? Do we just interface and see if we can find the other RG's in our database? Or we could just try contacting them and see where they are..." her 'brows' Furrowed.

Cyrus froze at the sound of interfacing. "I...Uh... Perhaps we could hold off on Interfacing? I mean... We aren't lovers, and it would be an invasion of privacy wouldn't it?" he stammered slightly to find the right words. "We can just try to contact them." He moved his gaze away from his companion, looking forward. "Or we could just find a Nature Reserve and stay there..." Cyrus suggests.

This earned a inaudible sigh from Riker, "I tried while you were rambling... Their outta range... We'll just have to go reside on a Nature Reserve for now." Riker mused, padding into the reserve. "Well, What are you waiting for, Cy?" she smirked slightly.

Cyrus' troubled expression eased, going after her, deciding to throw a harmless flirt-joke. "You." he grinned, running ahead of her, lowering his head and lowly speaking. "Slowpoke." he chuckled. This wasn't going to just slip past Riker so easily.

Licking her lips, Riker pushed herself off her hind legs, running directly at Cyrus, causing him to go into a frenzy and try run away, however it was too late, he had already been tackled by Riker, being gently and playfully nipped by his friend. Riker burst into a fit of giggles, seeing Cyrus grow slightly angry... Yet he seemed flustered. "Oui you... Calm down, Cyrus." she smiled, moving off him and laying down beside him.

Cyrus glared playfully, moving his paw to gently bump Riker. "I'm calm... But seriously, warn me next time... I wasn't prepared for that!" he woofed, looking directly in the forest green eyes of Riker. Both had fallen silent, staring at each other for awhile, until Riker cracked a smile, softly laughing. Cyrus let out a small chuckle. They stood up at the same time.

"So.... Should we explore...?" Riker ponders for a moment, unsure of what to do. Cyrus flicked his ears, standing up and nudging his friend.

"Perhaps we should rest... Or well, go into sleep mode somewhere safe."

"Sounds good to me." Riker grins towards her friends statement. "Lead the way?"

Cyrus nods, turning to in front of them and padding further in, checking behind him to make sure Riker had been with him still. Eventually, they came across a place that was moderately safe from being tampered with by many things.