2060 15th December, Nature Reserve

Dawn had fallen once more, Riker flickered on, looking to the sky. We were really in sleep mode for that long...? Riker wondered for a moment, eventually moving out from under Cyrus, they had decides to sleep as close as possible to eachother, their legs entangled. Untangling them, Riker moved the slightest bit away from her friend, staring forward and waiting for Cyrus to power on.

Eventually, Cyrus turned back on, stretching both his legs out to ensure they didnt lock up at any point during his 'slumber'. Cyrus' movements caused Riker to turn her head and look to him. "All powered up now?" She inquired, earning a small nod from him.

Riker only turned her head again to look forward, Cyrus eventually stood, padding over to her and nudging her once realising her LED was a deep yellow, occasionally flickering red.

"Hey...?" Cyrus went to gently touch her with his paw, Riker jerked to look at him, her systems had heated up, causing her cooling system to kick in, breathing rapidly, once Riker realised who it was, she awkwardly turned her gaze forward. She had been ashamed of her own reaction. "Im... Im sorry for that reaction... I just... was lost in my own database... yeah..." she nervously stammered.

Cyrus however, wasnt easily fooled. "What was happening? What made you Jumpy?" He stared at her, watching her LED flicker red. Cursing under his breath, He quickly give her reassurance and comfort.

"I... Its nothing..." Her LED turned inro a calm blue. "Lets just go get used to our surroundings..." She mused, standing up and looking over to her friend.

Cyrus nodded. "Yeah. Theres no doubt  that this one would be as big as the last!" He spoke enthusiastically.

His words sent Riker into what the humans would call an adrenaline rush, running forward and turning to face her friend. "Well, whatcha waiting for?" She grinned, her tail wagging almost violently behind her.

Cyrus smiled, chasing after the golden yellow wolf, briefly thinking to himself about the irony in their situation, they were both sticking out like sore thumbs, her golden yellow coat with cream markings were like the sun, and with him, hes this snow white canine with red and black markings, the fur on his head was unnaturally long compared to his friend.

Focusing back into the reality before him, he realised he was now atop of his friend, Riker was on the ground with confusion all over her face. Cyrus nervously laughs. "Woops..." he averted his gaze, stepping off her and plopping beside her. "S...Sorry... I just... got distracted... and didnt realise a ran into you..."

Riker softly smiled, giving him a lick behind his ear. "Dont fuss about it. Its a-okay." She grinned, Cyrus let out a breath of relief.