Milkshake mishap

Lili woke after the best two hour nap she had ever had. At first she was a bit confused on her surrounding, but then she remembered. Lili was in camilas apartment with camila, kj and cole! Her heart was pounding. The last thing she remembered was falling asleep in Coles arms. Let's hope the rest of this night will be as perfect as it has been so far, she thought to herself. Lili got up with messy hair and smudged makeup and walked over to the kitchen, where cole, camila and kj were attempting to make their own cocktails. Was it going well? No, but it looked like so much fun.
"Oh hey, lili! You're up." Camila said, wiping lime juice from her face.
"Yep, that was possibly the best nap ever." She said in reply.
"That's great. Now you will have so much energy for the rest of the night!" Cole said with his dorky grin. He could not be more happy with himself right now. Cole has made the first move and in result of that, she ended up falling asleep in his arms and he gave her a kiss on the forehead!
"So, we were waiting for lili to start the first activity. And now that you are here, we can start. Basically, we go into teams of two and build your own milkshake. It has to be an original idea and the group which has the nicest milkshake wins!" Camila said jumping up and down with excitement.
"Okay, um cole. Do you wanna go with me?" Lili said smiling at him.
"Yeh, sure." Cole was over the moon! This would be such a great bonding experience.
All the ingredients were laid out neatly on the table.
"You have 10 minutes to create the perfect milkshake! 3 2 1 GO!" Whilst kj And Camila started scrambling for the ingredients and messing up the once tidy table. Cole and lili were planning it out first.
"What flavour are we thinking?" Cole asked with a piece of paper and a pen. He had always been a rather organised person.
"I was thinking umm..." lili was looking at all the ingredients trying to decide.
"Hmm, why not we mix things up a bit and do mint Oreo." She said finally coming to a decision.
"I like the way you think." Cole replied winking. Soon they had gathered all their ingredients and started making.
Half way through things were tense. They were prepared to do anything to knock off her other team. Kj and Camila looked and nodded. And with that Camila walked over to cole with the can of whipped cream behind her back and made a perfect swirl on top of his perfect hair and placed a cherry on top.
"Cami!" Lili shouted and poured half a glass of milk on her.
"Too far, lili." Kj replied and sprayed whipped cream all over her face.
"Watch out kj!" Cole said and threw a cup of freezing cold water at kj.
"Ahh, Cole!" He said wiping his eyes. Next thing they new a food fight was going on. They all ended covered in food and camilas kitchen wrecked.
"Well, that was eventful. To say the least." Cole said smirking and wiping cream off his hair and smearing is down Lilis messy top. She giggled and wiped some food off Coles face. Lilis hand stopped on Coles face, it was so soft and smooth despite the food. Their eyes met and they just say there on the kitchen floor looking at each other.
"All right, break it up lovebirds and help me clean up." Camila said laughing and bringing out cloths and cleaning spray. Cole and lili blushed and started to clean up.

Hope you are enjoying!!💗💗