Ask her out, bro!

It was lunchtime on the set of riverdale and the new, hot gossip was spreading.
Did you know lili and cole are dating?
Omg lili and cole are dating!
Didn't you hear?!
Cole was in his trailer getting ready to head down to lunch when casey walked in.
"Oh hey case." Cole said looking up.
"Hi cole I was just here to talk to you about lili." He replied.
"Omg is she okay?!" Cole said, a little too concerned.
"What? No, she's fine I meant your relationship. I wanna know how it started."
Cole sat casey down to tell him something he had told no one...
"Casey if I tell you, you need to swear on your family's life not to tell ANYONE!" He said, getting very intense.
"Okay okay okay. Just tell me. I swear."
"Okay, basically I must of very briefly seen lili before at an audition or something because a few days before our first board meetings I had a dream. About lili. We were doing stuff and it seemed so real and so perfect, then I woke up and I was adamant I was never going to find her. Then in the boarding room I turned round and there she was. We went out with kj and cami and they made a plan to set us up and stuff. We went back to camis and did loads of fun stuff but to cut a long story short we confessed our feelings to each other and other stuff..." Cole finished, smiling and blushing. Casey mouth was almost touching the ground.
"Woah that truly is romantic. You guys are so well suited."
"Thanks, case." Cole smiled and started fiddling with his hair.
"But wait- you've not been on a date yet?" He said confused.
"Oh omg we've not. That's so weird I completely forgot." Cole said coming to the realisation.
"Well ask her out bro!"
"Should I?"
"Yeh go for it!" Casey said and started jumping up and down. Soon both of them were jumping up and down. They calmed down and cole gave casey a hug.
"Thank you casey."
"Anytime. Now go get her."
          Cole was on his way to the lunch area when he bumped into Camila.
"Oh hey cami."
"Hey Cole. Can I talk to you?" Camila looked upset and worried. Asking out lili could wait till later, right now he had to take care of a friend.
"Oh yeh sure. Where do you want to go?" Cole asked gently.
"I don't know. But somewhere private." Camila said still looking at the ground.
They finally settled in Veronica's room on set. No one ever came here.
"What's up, cam?" Camila slowly sat down then burst into tears.
"Cole, victor broke up with me." She said sobbing into her hands.
"Oh cami." Cole said and brought her into a big hug. Camila cried into coles shoulder, soaking through his tshirt.
"Sh sh sh. Cami, look at me. It's going to be okay. You don't need him. Okay?" Cole asked. Camila replies with a weak nod. He mascara was running and so was her nose, her hair was messy and her skin was bad. This was clearly hitting her hard and making her really upset.
"Listen, I'll go talk to Roberto and get you the rest of the day off. You need it. Now come on, I'll take you to your trailer."
Once Cole dropped Camila off at her trailer, he headed to the tent.
"Hey, Roberto?" He said as he entered the tent.
"Oh Hi Cole. Are you okay?"
"Yeh I'm fine. I was just wondering if maybe Camila could get the rest of the day off? She's really not feeling well and is in a very bad state."
"Well..." Roberto said as he looked at his schedule.
"She only has 4 more scenes today and they require full effort and if she can't give that then we can't shoot them today. So fine, she can have the rest of the day off. Wish Camila a quick recovery." Roberto said.
"Thank you so much. She will be back in tomorrow."
Cole- Hey babe.
Lili- Hi Cole. Where are you?
Cole- long story, but we need to take cami home, now. Meet me at her trailer.
Lili- oh right Okay. I'll be there in 5.
Lili arrived at camilas trailer to see Camila lying asleep on the couch wrapped up in a blanket and cole was attempting to take off her makeup.
"Cole." Lili whispered. Cole turned around and waved. Lili walked up to Camila and stroked her face. Both lili and cole walked into the bathroom.
"What happened?" Lili said very concerned.
"Victor broke up with her and she's a state. We will take her back to her apartment and get her feeling better."
"Okay good plan. Should we go now?" Cole nodded and lead lili out. Poor Camila, but Cole and lili would help her.

!REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY A STORY! Poor cami :(💕💕