Comfort

'I loved him, Cole. More than anything.' Camila whispered out through tears streaming down her face. Her head was still held in Coles hands and leaning against his chest. Her tears had now soaked through his grey t-shirt.
'I know you did. I know.' Cole looked down at her ebony black hair and carried on stroking it, gently. When something washed over him, anger.
'Give me your phone.' Camila looked up with tears in her eyes, confused.
'Wha-.' She got cut off.
'Cami, hand me the damn phone!' Cole saw the fear in Camilas eyes, the sudden change in his mood took her by surprise. His facial expression softened as did his posture. Cole sighed and held out his hand for the phone. And she gave him the phone unlocked.
He scrolled through contacts and pressed Victor💖
The phone rang once, then twice, then-
Cami look I-
'Nope not Cami, Cole.'
Oh hey-
'I'm not asking you to speak. And i don't want you to speak. I just want you to listen very very carefully. You have just broken her heart, she is in there sobbing her pure heart out because of you. Partially because of the break up, but mostly because you cheated then dumped over a phone call. From bro to dickhead that's not cool. You guys have been official for over a year and to do that is just unfair. If you had any respect for her you wouldn't of cheated but then ending in that way just brings it up to a whole new level. And as her best friend i refuse to tolerate this and i doubt all her millions of fans will too. Don't think they won't find out somehow but i guess what goes around comes around. And to quote your badass ex-girlfriend who doesn't deserve shit like you's character on riverdale, Veronica. Karma's a bitch, you prick.
I-
Cole hanged up and marched back through to Camila.
'Look, I know you're upset but i don't want you moping around and wasting your time over than son of a bitch. So i'm going to give you 24 hours to laze around, cry, watch movies, eat ice cream and junk food then i'm ending this phase and me, lili, kj, mads, case and the rest are going to help you get back on your feet and forget that asshole. Okay?' Camila nodded sheepishly and Cole embraced her into another hug.
'But until what movie should we start with?' He smiled.

yup that's right i'm not dead. i had decided i was going to stop my insta and wattpad accounts but i've decided to get my wattpad stories up and running again.